d2dyno    4406

I had asked Aqua, and he said he wants to keep it.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

d2dyno    4406

Dyno, you actually had a bond with Aqua? Like close friends?

lol, not necessarily. Kinda though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

d2dyno    4406

Yes, he said it's the only way to keep the project. His wife likes bulldogs

• Upvote 3

d2dyno    4406

Ohhh So Thats The Connection...

Aqua's Wife Loves BullDog..

Eh?? Y Not Change To Paladog..??

Or DarkDog.. lol

lol. Good point. But...she likes bulldogs....lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ChanceFox    1

hi dyno.. i get this when trying to download GG.

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#10850.2]

An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator

• Upvote 1

d2dyno    4406

You are using this link right?:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

d2dyno    4406

I haven't heard from Aqua in a while. I think he prefers the app to be free for everyone, rather than it to be limited.

• Upvote 1

d2dyno    4406

Update:

5.6:

* Fix speed change functionality in Android 4.1.1.

* Change speed levels.

• Upvote 1

johndavid    0

Is this still compatible with galaxy y? I couldnt run the app. Nothing happens when i open the app but it was successfully installed

d2dyno    4406

Is this still compatible with galaxy y? I couldnt run the app. Nothing happens when i open the app but it was successfully installed

Hello,

As far as I know it should be.

d2dyno    4406

I dont know whats the problem but it keeps on closing right after i open the app.. :'(

Try un installing and reinstalling.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By GameUser431
      Hi I am New How to Root the
      GAMEGUARDIAN
      BUT I LOVE HACKING
      THANKS
                                                 -GameUser431
    • By LittleHacker
      Name of Game:HAWK: Freedom Squadron 
      Play Store Link (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.my.hawk.air.shooter):
      Version:1.6.2463
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:
      Comments:
    • By d2dyno
      Overview: Play games your way!
      “GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
      Requires Android: 2.3.3+
      GameGuardian Features Summary
      Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Koplayer, Andy, Nox, Memu, Leapdroid, AMIDuOS, Windroye, RemixOS, PhoenixOS, AVD, Genymotion etc.) Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+), Nougat (7+) and Oreo (8+). Support different emulators like PPSSPP, ePSXe, GameBoy etc. Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators.  Also supports both 32-bit and 64-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack. Search feature: encrypted values. Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values. Search addresses by mask. Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches. Text (String, Hex, AoB) search. Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches. Lua scripting support. Modify all search results at once. Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than). Search in the background feature. 'The fill' feature. Time jump feature. Dump memory. Copy memory. Customizable UI. App locale for over 50 languages. And, much, much more. Notes:
      ** ROOT ONLY **
      This tool only works on rooted devices! You can find more information about rooting your device at XDA Developers. Want to help us improve, or add a translation? Then please visit thread "If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing". If you are having issues with the app, please visit thread "Gathering information about GG errors". Want to donate and help keep the project going? That's awesome! You can donate any amount (anything helps) here: Donate Need help with how to use this application? Please visit "Video tutorials" and forum "Guides". If you are experiencing issues while trying to download this file, use this link: https://gameguardian.net/apk Credit:
      @d2dyno - Owner, lead designer, project management. @Enyby - Lead coder, project management. @Trasd - Technical consultant, project management. @Aqua - Creator (retired).