About This File
Overview: Play games your way!
“GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
Requires Android: 2.3.3+
GameGuardian Features Summary
- Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Andy, NOX, Memu, Genymotion etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+) and Nougat (7+).
- Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators. Also supports 32-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack.
- Search feature: Hacking (more info to come).
- Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values.
- Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches
- Supports: Dword, Float, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches
- Modify all search results at once
- Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than)
- App locale for over 90 languages
- And, much, much more
** ROOT ONLY **
This tool only works on rooted devices! You can find more information about rooting your device at XDA Developers.
- Want to help us improve, or add a translation? Then please visit thread "If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing".
- If you are having issues with the app, please visit thread "Gathering information about GG errors".
- Want to donate and help keep the project going? That's awesome! You can donate any amount (anything helps) here: Donate
What's New in Version 8.5.6 See changelog
- Added support for Android 7 'Nougat'.
- Improved speedhack.
- Improved functionality.
- Improved UI.
- Improved apps list.
- Fixed bug in daemon.
- Fixed UI.
- Fixed bug in speedhack.
- Fixed bug in storage.
- Fixed functionality with speed list.
- Fixed installer.
- Updated translations.
- Fixed bugs and crashes.