If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing one

Enyby

1. Write about that in this topic. Specify what is translation we can add or improve.

2. We sended to you needed files.

3. You translate or fix them and send back to us.

4. On translate or fix don't transalte placeholders. All of them started from __ and ended with __. For example "__app_name__" or "__search__".

5. Save file in UTF-8 encoding. It is very important.

Hello, I'm YoungBai. I'm from China,and glad to see you in my blog comments.
I use Android devices, I can help you improve the Android version of the simplified Chinese translation. If you need to improve translation the file is "res\values-zh-rCN\strings.xml", then you do not need to send to me. I can be derived from the file "GG.apk" .
You don't need use the automatic translation reply to me. Because the automatic translation to the Chinese grammar, there will be some inappropriate place.We can use English to communicate. Although my English is not good, But I can use translation tools to translate what you say.

Edited by YoungBai

• Administrators

Hello, YoungBai. Good. Good transaltion is "values-ru" and "values". You can use them for proper translation to Chinese.

As you done - upload to forum or sendspace fixed xml file.

Hello, YoungBai. Good. Good transaltion is "values-ru" and "values". You can use them for proper translation to Chinese.

As you done - upload to forum or sendspace fixed xml file.

OK. I'll translate them to Chinese and then upload them to the forum.

Hi, all the translation work has been completed, and perhaps a small part of it may not be too accurate, because I do not know which is the case of the display string, so can not be very appropriate translation, but this Chinese translation has been very good, if it is used by Chinese people, there is absolutely no problem.

values-zh-rCN.zip

55d4ac46418d9_QQ20150820001617.thumb.jpg

55d4a5a57b3d2_QQ20150819232351.thumb.jpg

Edited by eviler

Thanks, @eviler! We update translation in next release.

Hi, @DavidOliveira8989

With translation helped us @daniloscala

If you want improved translate - edit these files and send to us.  res20150819212338.rar

Enyby , only two things need change and update in portuguese , in new release all okay.edit  "" Edit All"  > and  "enjoy playing games in your own way". i send in pm... 

Edited by daniloscala

Thanks, @eviler! We update translation in next release.

Hi, @DavidOliveira8989

With translation helped us @daniloscala

If you want improved translate - edit these files and send to us.  res20150819212338.rar

@Enyby Hi, Enyby, I'm YoungBai, now this account is what I often use, because before I forget this account password and mailbox, "eviler" this account is registered again, just suddenly remember password protected mailbox to find back.

• Administrators

@Enyby Hi, Enyby, I'm YoungBai, now this account is what I often use, because before I forget this account password and mailbox, "eviler" this account is registered again, just suddenly remember password protected mailbox to find back.

I can merge your two accounts, into the "YoungBai" account, if you would like

Merged

Hi, @d2dyno Is there a problem with the forum's mail server? why I change my email address for QQ mail address can not receive the verification of the mail, and change for Google mail address can receive, but it takes a long time to receive, almost can't sign in the forum, today is a little depressed.

Edited by YoungBai