I want a subway surfers script as i want unlimited keys

UsuallyGood

1 hour ago, HorridModz said:

The picture isn't working. Can you tell me what you found about score multiplier?

well..the Score actually can be search directly in Float.

if im not mistaken..its nearby Coins value which also in Float.

find the Coins then goto.

Edited by MonkeySAN

12 hours ago, HorridModz said:

The picture isn't working. Can you tell me what you found about score multiplier?

@FluidZJust prompt user for their keys, coins, and hoverboards, and do a nearby search for those values. You don't need to know exact offset!

@HorridModz That is what i started with (gg.prompt) but i think i lack knowledge/skill to make/understand that "nearby search" with those values. I found a video in Forum from badCase that shows how to manually perform a nearby search with a Float value but didn't understand the purpose. I have to spend time to deepen the subject. Thanks for your advice/hint.

3 hours ago, FluidZ said:

@HorridModz That is what i started with (gg.prompt) but i think i lack knowledge/skill to make/understand that "nearby search" with those values. I found a video in Forum from badCase that shows how to manually perform a nearby search with a Float value but didn't understand the purpose. I have to spend time to deepen the subject. Thanks for your advice/hint.

If you search your coins and go to the address, you get the keys around 30 addresses below, right? So, a nearby search for say 500 with a distance of 30 will return every value within an offset of 30 from the coins value that is equal to 500.
This means that if I find gold value and nearby searches the keys value (which the script prompts for) with a distance of say 40, every value that has the prompted value will come up. If you have, say, 42 keys, and you nearby search 42 with distance of 40, and only with the option "After" checked and not before (shown in the attached pictures), I should get my keys value. And since I am only searching 40 addresses, most likely the only one that equals 42 is my keys value.
To make use of this, click "record script" and record yourself doing this nearby search. Then open up that script as a text file and copy the code and add it into your script.

Screenshot_20220421-123424.png

Screenshot_20220421-123427.png

Screenshot_20220421-123449.png

15 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

well..the Score actually can be search directly in Float.

if im not mistaken..its nearby Coins value which also in Float.

find the Coins then goto.

Coins and score are dword ...?

15 hours ago, HorridModz said:

If you search your coins and go to the address, you get the keys around 30 addresses below, right? So, a nearby search for say 500 with a distance of 30 will return every value within an offset of 30 from the coins value that is equal to 500.
This means that if I find gold value and nearby searches the keys value (which the script prompts for) with a distance of say 40, every value that has the prompted value will come up. If you have, say, 42 keys, and you nearby search 42 with distance of 40, and only with the option "After" checked and not before (shown in the attached pictures), I should get my keys value. And since I am only searching 40 addresses, most likely the only one that equals 42 is my keys value.
To make use of this, click "record script" and record yourself doing this nearby search. Then open up that script as a text file and copy the code and add it into your script.

Screenshot_20220421-123424.png

Screenshot_20220421-123427.png

Screenshot_20220421-123449.png

Coins and score are dword ...?

Thank you very much for the time spent to explain me that, I appreciate. I do get it now.

1 hour ago, UsuallyGood said:

Hey guys ik you are explaining to me how to do it but my phone dosent let me search for addreses if yall could send me a script that would be great please and thank you

what do you mean your phone doesnt let you search for address?

1 minute ago, UsuallyGood said:

Whenever i search for it , it finishes then it closes game gurdian

a script would do the same thing.

SEARCHING.

i dont see any different.

maybe more details on your problem would be nice.

like what are you try to search?

4 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

a script would do the same thing.

SEARCHING.

i dont see any different.

maybe more details on your problem would be nice.

like what are you try to search?

Its weird because script work and when i do it manualy it dosent

Im trying to search for the amount of coins that i have . Ive recorded a logcat but its 34mb and i cant post it here have you got discord?

2 minutes ago, UsuallyGood said:

Its weird because script work and when i do it manualy it dosent

Im trying to search for the amount of coins that i have . Ive recorded a logcat but its 34mb and i cant post it here have you got discord?

yeah thats weird.

you can post a short video of how you did it here..

like when you try to search for the Coins?

15 minutes ago, UsuallyGood said:

The video file large to but i found that every app or thing that appears on top crashes once i search

you can upload the file to any file sharing site on the net and post the link to it.

Edited by MonkeySAN

4 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

you can upload the file to any file sharing site on the net and post the link to it.

Ill use anonfiles

5 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

Done https://anonfiles.com/P6J367ady9/20220426_232456_fixed1651011999972_7z