Forum Terms & Rules
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
- This is an English only website. Please defer to an online translation service if you need help writing in English.
- Spamming of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to, forum posts and PMs (Private Messages). Let's keep the site clean and concise.
- All members at all times must be treated with respect. There will be no: flaming, ridicule, disparagement, etc. of other members or staff. Treat others like you want to be treated.
- Obscenity, profanity, and vulgarity is never acceptable under any circumstances. If you are upset about something or feel you've been mistreated, do not "cuss out" the staff or anyone else, but handle the situation like an adult.
- Any and all illegal activity (or even discussing the perpetration of illegal activity) will result in the offending users receiving an immediate lifetime ban; no exceptions. Furthermore, all pertinent information associated with an offending user will be reported to the proper authorities.
- Sexually explicit and or graphic material is strictly prohibited.
- Any content taken from any other source must be presented in quotes and its origins or author credited.
- Do not post in all caps, bold, italics, etc. Make your text as presentable and easy to read as possible.
- Do your homework! Search the forums for the same or similar subjects before posting. Repeating the same questions and problems is confusing and, it takes valuable time away from others. Plus, you risk your posts being ignored.
- Please use the "like" button instead of posting separate gratitude entries (e.g.no post with nothing but "thanks" in the post's body).
- Empty quotes (a quote with no reply below it) and empty posts-will be treated as spam. The appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.
- Multiple accounts and account sharing is not allowed. Violators risk a lifetime ban.
- The selling of digital or physical content is strictly prohibited, though giveaways are fine if they don't lead to any type of financial transaction. A post advertising any product for sale is ,considered spam and appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.
- It is credit card fraud to report legitimate purchases as an unauthorized claim. Any violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- You must be 18 years old or older.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.