Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

2 hours ago, urazyjazzy said:

OMG ! It started working again :)

Today I realized that it works, before collecting the daily gold, that is, the 55 you have to apply the trick with game guardian, then the process of collecting the gold as shown in the video is enhanced, also saying that it is advisable to make 5000 in gold then save the data in the cloud and collect gold again, I say this since the game closes only after collecting 5000 and when restarting all the gold is lost.

On 12/22/2017 at 2:32 PM, rafin5566 said:

what does this(data(1)) file do?

figured it out. and working perfectly in 2.7.3 :D 

What is the purpose of doing this? I cannot figure out what it does in the game.

9 minutes ago, Blackburn said:

What is the purpose of doing this? I cannot figure out what it does in the game.

you can buy blueprints and parts with golds. from your garage.

Does anyone know if its working? I tried but not working here. :/

17 hours ago, rafin5566 said:

you can buy blueprints and parts with golds. from your garage.

Does anyone know if its working? I tried but not working here. :/

I tried and it worked but when i bought something it restores my original gold 

2 hours ago, rafiul41 said:

For the latest gold hack I have to buy the daily gold pack with my own money first, but in my country I don't have any options to buy it. Is there any hack regarding this??? TIA

U can use drift hack to gain money. Then u buy 5x Classic Crate for RM20k. Collect it a lots and then sell the item at Chop Shop. U will get scrap point. Later, using scrap point U can buy parts and blueprint there.

Just to let you all know of my progress:

1- Cash and SE Cash hacks are working, the max value they give is 8 millions and some, which is plenty to beat the SEs easily without the need for gold. 

2- Free crate hacks (Both classic and premium) are working. This coupled with the [86400 -> -86400 to reset milestones] combination will help you earn a few golds.

---> With hacks 1 and 2, I'm testing a scratch account for the last 24 hours and I was already able to max the BPs for Street and C.Sport cars + earn 2 million scrap points!

3- Tokens hack is working as of now, I haven't had an issue and I can race infinitely so long as my fuel hasn't drained.

4- The data file for BP and parts was working yesterday. Today, I woke up to the typical LXXX error with no way to get back to the game, and it appears before the game loads. I was forced to delete the data file and let the servers add a new one, and now the game is working.

5- I am very tempted to purchase the 5$ pack to hack some gold, but I'll let that pass for now.

Missing possible hacks as of now:

- Scrap points.

- A typical Gold loophole for the poor crybabies who can't afford 5$ or those who have no way to purchase it.

Let's see how this thread ends!

Edited by SomethingToDisplay

I did the gold hack x11 and used repititouch app. Phone froze after 23,***** gold and now I can't get into the app without restarting my phone (so in other words I can't play)...On my other rooted phone that is. My other phone works fine. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still keeps rebooting phone. 

Hello, just a heads up:

The Porsche 918 Spyder is available for 3 days (Until December 31st) in the premium crates.

It clearly states that you can only get the Blueprints from the x10 crates, but I'm currently spamming the free premium crate freeze glitch and I keep getting x5, x6, x7 and x8 BPs. I'm currently at the last star (75 BPs).

EDIT 1: Done!

6Cbs82M.png

EDIT 2: For those looking for easy Scrap points, I'll just let you know a single Porsche 918 Spyder BP is sold for 60.000 scrap points. You could get up to 8 BPs per crate. ;)

Edited by SomethingToDisplay

7 hours ago, Beangrower said:

I did the gold hack x11 and used repititouch app. Phone froze after 23,***** gold and now I can't get into the app without restarting my phone (so in other words I can't play)...On my other rooted phone that is. My other phone works fine. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still keeps rebooting phone. 

I depends also on your phones RAM capacity, try to not get to much gold at one time. For example when you get 1k stop repititouch app go back to main page and wait untill game will upload progress at server after that go back and run repititouch app and that's it game won't restart.