Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

22 hours ago, acekicker said:

anyone know whats the 5 mb patch applied at the start of the game?

Downloading Your Save from GP and Assets game

Edited by NoVy

On 15/12/2017 at 11:04 PM, Cryward said:

It does not work for me, the back key goes to a game store, then it goes back and always comes back to the game i have sone it last 2 days but today when I opened the game it asked me again for the update

Ok for the moment i thino this is the only way..

Delete nfs no limits.

Create a new gmail

Download nfs no limits 2.6.4 in the link i putet

Wait the downloat till complete

When the games open chose the new gmail

Pres back button when google play ask for update

This did work for me for a new account not sure if its gonna hapens for u guys aswell.

If happens to start try and do as much gold as u can faster because the game will start gliching and u will not get anymore chance to do gold till someone find the new numeric codes.

Anyone know how to hack scrap point? I have no problem if no way to hack gold but scrap point quite good, I think.

For this moment, I only able to hack money and within a week, I was able to fully modified half of the cars.

Thank you guys..

3 hours ago, ShadowBait said:

found out the gold values but i don't know much about editing them or anything may be someone can find a way to hack gold

BD067B7C

BE1D82CC

dont try hacking gold or u will be baned for life .. whe are trying to find the gold bonus like it whas the old patch..

just follow the video cant u ... its about drift values ... its not that hard i think

Anyone know how to hack scrap point? I have no problem if no way to hack gold but scrap point quite good, I think.

For this moment, I only able to hack money and within a week, I was able to fully modified half of the cars.

Thank you guys..

freezing hack for scrap points isnt working for me in this moment ... if i got any update ill post it .