Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

3 hours ago, JustBenzin said:

Anyone found new values for the gold in NFS no limits. Or nobody even tried hacking it. I found a russian guy who hacked the game 2 days ago but that's it... And I can't even reach the guy so if anyone has anything on the game please keep us posted ?

Everything still works for me exactly like I've left it over 4 months ago.

On 9/14/2018 at 10:04 PM, JustBenzin said:

Anyone found new values for the gold in NFS no limits. Or nobody even tried hacking it. I found a russian guy who hacked the game 2 days ago but that's it... And I can't even reach the guy so if anyone has anything on the game please keep us posted ?

its actually the same values as before i.e. gold;327680~327699::5 . this still works on v.3.0.3

i hacked my account today and was playing well for a while but then the game has problems logging in now 

it says "error downloading assests,please check your connection"  any clue as to what the issue is ?? 

and yes i stayed away from online events (rivals) and even the black market .

im trying to reinstall the game ,dont have a clue if itll work ,fingers crossed.

• 1 month later...

hello, trying to take all the blueprints of a car to the maximum, I duplicated some cars to build, go into despair because when returning the values to their initial state they were still duplicated and to build, so I built one of nerves that is the toyota AE86 thunder, after so much moving the values I made duplicate cars disappear, but for bad luck I have 2 toyota AE86 built in my garage, my question is how can I eliminate the one I built accidentally. thanks for your help

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 11:40 PM, DGerman said:

hello, trying to take all the blueprints of a car to the maximum, I duplicated some cars to build, go into despair because when returning the values to their initial state they were still duplicated and to build, so I built one of nerves that is the toyota AE86 thunder, after so much moving the values I made duplicate cars disappear, but for bad luck I have 2 toyota AE86 built in my garage, my question is how can I eliminate the one I built accidentally. thanks for your help

You'll need to know the exact number of its maximum blueprints and then search it -> Replace to 0.

• 1 month later...
On 12/9/2018 at 7:52 AM, SomethingToDisplay said:

You'll need to know the exact number of its maximum blueprints and then search it -> Replace to 0.

I do not understand your solution very well, I give you more information about my problem, the toyota AE86 leave it built with 2 stars and 3 planes of 10 for its third phase, because when I change values the value of another car was 8, now when I enter the garage and I want to see the Toyota the application remains frozen. Please, I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this problem and with another one that I have had for a few days. Recently, my McLAREN P1 does not show its headlights, I have not modified anything in the car, it happened at a time that I did not realize, but it does not modify anything about the car or similar values of this, is there any way to solve it? The problem is only from my account, because if I enter with another the mclaren looks normal, or when I play in ugr

Screenshot_2019-01-28-15-38-15-719_com.ea.game.nfs14_row.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 11/22/2018 at 5:40 AM, DGerman said:

Built it one the real  toyota AE86 and after that, hack with bp value that u hack before and change value to 0.. the duplicate will disapear, that work for me dude.. sorry for bad english

Does anyone know how to play underground rivals without getting banned? I will probably play the whole campaign and finish most of the car series anyway to get to high level so my account doesn't look too suspicious. I'm also thinking about hacking vip lvl 4 (not 10 don't want to push my luck) to get rid of the pesky ads and play a bit more tuner trials. Under 10k hacked gold would be my threshold when playing UGR. What do you guys think?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...