Help needed to Finding game speed values

SilentTod

Question

Can someone help me to find game speed values using game guardian ?

I used builtin/integraded game guardian's speed hack option but it didn't worked i used Auto speedhack finder lua script for unity games it also didn't worked

I want to know that if i search fuzzy (float) then how can i refine the values to get exact value

Any kind of help will be highly appriciated

Thanks

10 answers to this question

12 hours ago, SilentTod said:

Can someone help me to find game speed values using game guardian ?

I used builtin/integraded game guardian's speed hack option but it didn't worked i used Auto speedhack finder lua script for unity games it also didn't worked

I want to know that if i search fuzzy (float) then how can i refine the values to get exact value

Any kind of help will be highly appriciated

Thanks

If this game is Unity the only reason why autospeedhack finder doesn't work is because the speed value is something else then 1.0 Float. Could be 1.5 or 2.0 whatever Unity timescale developer put's in there or it's because you used unknown search while the game is on pause or because it is not Unity at all so the script doesn't know the default mechanics of the game to find it's speed value like for example a different gaming engine. Perhaps share game name.

11 hours ago, nok1a said:

If this game is Unity the only reason why autospeedhack finder doesn't work is because the speed value is something else then 1.0 Float. Could be 1.5 or 2.0 whatever Unity timescale developer put's in there or it's because you used unknown search while the game is on pause or because it is not Unity at all so the script doesn't know the default mechanics of the game to find it's speed value like for example a different gaming engine. Perhaps share game name.

Thank you for your reply sir, Game is made by unity engine and is available in only 64bit version the thing i want to know is that when i manualy search for speed value with game guardian in float i get millions of results so how to refine these results? Like "unchanged , changed" or "increase decrease" ? 

Sorry for my bad english

4 hours ago, SilentTod said:

Thank you for your reply sir, Game is made by unity engine and is available in only 64bit version the thing i want to know is that when i manualy search for speed value with game guardian in float i get millions of results so how to refine these results? Like "unchanged , changed" or "increase decrease" ? 

Sorry for my bad english

There was a YT tutorial for it but it got deleted due to copyright. There is several ways to find the speedvalue. One of those is by trying find the timeScale value. If you have the option to pause the game you should search 0.0F if game is paused(use the pause button in the game, not the one of gameguardian) and if the game is not paused the value is increased.

Other method could only work assuming the value is 1.0 float. Freeze the game at start of loading and then search 1.0 Float. Then continue the game and keep doing unchanged.

7 minutes ago, nok1a said:

There was a YT tutorial for it but it got deleted due to copyright. There is several ways to find the speedvalue. One of those is by trying find the timeScale value. If you have the option to pause the game you should search 0.0F if game is paused(use the pause button in the game, not the one of gameguardian) and if the game is not paused the value is increased.

Other method could only work assuming the value is 1.0 float. Freeze the game at start of loading and then search 1.0 Float. Then continue the game and keep doing unchanged.

Thank you sir, i will try these methods and will tell you about results

27 minutes ago, nok1a said:

Sadly game has no pause option and value isn't 1.0F actually its an online game

Now what? 

[ @JebaczKoz ]
---

What is the cause of this?

The game probably uses newer version of Unity Engine which can have different format, structure and headers. If you have some (.unity3d) files from the game, you can open it on Unity to see it's engine version (of the file).
---

On 10/17/2023 at 7:00 AM, JebaczKoz said:

Hi. I noticed that there are new games made on Unity and the scripts do not detect that they are Unity at all. What is the cause of this? Some kind of security or maybe a new code? Will there be any update to the script? 

Can you provide an example of a new game that is Unity in which the script not know it's unity?

Haven't updated anything for sometime. I will look to it when i got the free time but the work and other factors don't give me to much freedom to update speedhack script.

On 10/18/2023 at 10:37 PM, nok1a said:

Can you provide an example of a new game that is Unity in which the script not know it's unity?

Haven't updated anything for sometime. I will look to it when i got the free time but the work and other factors don't give me to much freedom to update speedhack script.

This is one example of many. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FirstPickStudios.EndlessWander