Jump to content
Cryward

Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Recommended Posts

In the new update, the bugs were fixed to get 200 gold and 50,000 of money, hopefully new bugs will be discovered, comment here if you find something new.

Greetings.

Edited by Cryward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Cryward said:

In the new update, the bugs were fixed to get 200 gold and 50,000 of money, hopefully new bugs will be discovered, comment here if you find something new.

Greetings.

thanks for the info so first I will mine some gold and cash before updating and will not play BRR till I get all the cars maxed out ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, urazyjazzy said:

thanks for the info so first I will mine some gold and cash before updating and will not play BRR till I get all the cars maxed out ;)

 

Could they report if the old version can still be accessed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cryward said:

Infinite Token

 

Thank you. I was able to unlocked all race except 1 day. I tried many times but still the same. I looking for money tu upgrade. Thanks again..

Screenshot_20171214-020140.jpg

Edited by J3batDerhaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cryward said:

 

Could they report if the old version can still be accessed?

Nop i just try it .. downloaded version 2.6.4 after update ask to go playstore to update 😥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any Gold / Blueprints / Scrap Points hacks? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Hack for 200 Gold (sponsorship) is working (like in 2.6.4)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, NoVy said:

So Hack for 200 Gold (sponsorship) is working (like in 2.6.4)?

Is not Working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cash hack is working for me but i still waiting for Gold,

So At now Available only 3 hack.

- Tuner Trials

- Reset Daily Activities / Waiting for Another Sponsorships in BlackRidge Rival.

And 

- Cash from Drift (not 100% working for Everyone)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NoVy said:

Cash hack is working for me but i still waiting for Gold,

So At now Available only 3 hack.

- Tuner Trials

- Reset Daily Activities / Waiting for Another Sponsorships in BlackRidge Rival.

And 

- Cash from Drift (not 100% working for Everyone)

Can u please show me tricks no 2 and 3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, acekicker said:

Yes can u giv us a better explain for hack 2 and 3

U said there are available 3 hacks.

1. Tuner Trials

2. Reset Daily Activities / Waiting for Another Sponsorships in BlackRidge Rival.

3. Cash from Drift (not 100% working for Everyone)

 

i want to know hacks no 2 and 3. Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is for Blackridge(reset daily activities and Blackridge spons.)

And this is for Cash (the same up acekicker send)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I screwed up trying the infinite token hack the mclaren event has disappeared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Cryward said:

 

_______________________________________________
added 2 minutes later

Is there anything you've got a way to hack the gold?

Edited by rexy17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, NoVy said:

This is for Blackridge(reset daily activities and Blackridge spons.)

And this is for Cash (the same up acekicker send)

Its working. Thank you very much. Thanks to acekicker as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, J3batDerhaka said:

Its working. Thank you very much. Thanks to acekicker as well. 

But still no Gold Hack..

Ohh and i forgot to tell about this hack no1 for reset daily activities etc.

This hack is Also for this players who got 4-10 Level Vip (And this is Only one gold hack in the new update but not for everyone) 50+ gold per tick (click)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cryward said:

Data is Working  

smokedatahack.zip

 

6 hours ago, Cryward said:

I screwed up trying the infinite token hack the mclaren event has disappeared.

Disappeared? How?

You have the smokedatahack applied?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

28 minutes ago, NoVy said:

But still no Gold Hack..

Ohh and i forgot to tell about this hack no1 for reset daily activities etc.

This hack is Also for this players who got 4-10 Level Vip (And this is Only one gold hack in the new update but not for everyone) 50+ gold per tick (click)

 

I successfully hack Tuner Trials before. But this time I failed.

I search for number 86400. Then I change to 999,999,999. Yes, it unlocked everything but it can play 2 times only. I wonder why it cannot be infinite race.

_______________________________________________
added 4 minutes later

He has lots of fuel. How he do that?

Tuner Trials

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By AjayP
      View File NFS No Limits 2.9.1 MEGA HACK v4.1 By Ajay P
      This script is completely created by me.
      My channel "Ajay Gaming & Tutorials" got 4 copyright strikes from EA. So it got deleted.
      So if u want me to continue to update the script, then please show your support by sharing this script.
      More features are coming soon.
      I barely get any time to do these all. So it can be late to update the script.
      My YouTube channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/AjayGaming08 (R.I.P.)
       
      Submitter AjayP Submitted 02/11/18 Category LUA scripts  
    • By AjayP
      This script is completely created by me.
      My channel "Ajay Gaming & Tutorials" got 4 copyright strikes from EA. So it got deleted.
      So if u want me to continue to update the script, then please show your support by sharing this script.
      More features are coming soon.
      I barely get any time to do these all. So it can be late to update the script.
      My YouTube channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/AjayGaming08 (R.I.P.)
       
    • By AjayP
      Can someone tell me how many days are left to end Blackbridge Rivals? Because I don't want to enter Blackbridge Rivals😆.
      I'm asking because I can work on my MEGA HACK Script depending on the time left to next update. 
      Here is my MEGA HACK Script :- https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/78-nfs-no-limits-285-mega-hack-v21-by-ajay-p/
      And here is the DATA HACK :- http://www119.zippyshare.com/v/ebggCL8Q/file.html
       

    • By arunhk3
      Hi Ppl,
      Just wanted to know if there is a fuel hack for Need for Speed No limits (2.7.3). I tried few old tricks but it didn't work out for me which is the issue...
      Thanks in advance!
    • By Cryward
      Hello dear, there is some way to cheat the black market, to buy more planes than those left to buy, which are currently only 25.
×