Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

2 hours ago, acekicker said:

He got a friend ho is still hacking golds

A least is what i understod from his language ...

Tell him to share this with us how ? ? in his language bec maybe he not understand in English :)

Another Attemp to hack Goals :/

Edited by NoVy

1 minute ago, acekicker said:

okay big news .. i managed to download 2.6.4 again and opened another acc .. ofc the game tryet to open google play and i just presed back like 10 times .. and now :DDD im hacking again .. and the game is to the cinque special evend :DDDDDDD

Spanish : Puedes especificar mejor lo que has hecho tu ingles no se entiende muy bien, saludos.

English : You can better specify what you have done your English is not understood very well, greetings.

11 minutes ago, Cryward said:

Spanish : Puedes especificar mejor lo que has hecho tu ingles no se entiende muy bien, saludos.

English : You can better specify what you have done your English is not understood very well, greetings.

hahah ok u right ... first step download nfs no limits 2.6.4...
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/electronic-arts/need-for-speed-no-limits/need-for-speed-no-limits-2-6-4-release/need-for-speed-no-limits-2-6-4-android-apk-download/

second step :

delete other nfs no limits and install this one, opend and wait till the download is done ...

third step ...wait to start when it ask to go google play store to update pres back 1 2 3 4 5 6 idk how manny time u need and the game will start in older version ...

Edited by acekicker

57 minutes ago, acekicker said:

guys tell if that worked for u guys aswell ??

It does not work for me, the back key goes to a game store, then it goes back and always comes back to the game store.

Just now, Cryward said:

It does not work for me, the back key goes to a game store, then it goes back and always comes back to the game store.

hmm try put the upload store off in the game to the profile or just open insert a new gmail to yourgoogle game and try swich

hmm ok .. bad news .. after like 1 h off using the 2.6.4 version(old version) the game startet getting problems .. minit after minit it whas harder to reconect and today dint work anymore :( so i can explain how to but probably isnt gonna work anymore.

But if I already started the mclaren event? 

iff u did start idk i dint have the chance to try it with my 1 acc