Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

15 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Just to let you all know of my progress:

1- Cash and SE Cash hacks are working, the max value they give is 8 millions and some, which is plenty to beat the SEs easily without the need for gold. 

2- Free crate hacks (Both classic and premium) are working. This coupled with the [86400 -> -86400 to reset milestones] combination will help you earn a few golds.

---> With hacks 1 and 2, I'm testing a scratch account for the last 24 hours and I was already able to max the BPs for Street and C.Sport cars + earn 2 million scrap points!

3- Tokens hack is working as of now, I haven't had an issue and I can race infinitely so long as my fuel hasn't drained.

4- The data file for BP and parts was working yesterday. Today, I woke up to the typical LXXX error with no way to get back to the game, and it appears before the game loads. I was forced to delete the data file and let the servers add a new one, and now the game is working.

5- I am very tempted to purchase the 5$ pack to hack some gold, but I'll let that pass for now.

Missing possible hacks as of now:

- Scrap points.

- A typical Gold loophole for the poor crybabies who can't afford 5$ or those who have no way to purchase it.

Let's see how this thread ends!

No 2 only working for classic crate. Not work for premium crate.

6 hours ago, Luka777 said:

I depends also on your phones RAM capacity, try to not get to much gold at one time. For example when you get 1k stop repititouch app go back to main page and wait untill game will upload progress at server after that go back and run repititouch app and that's it game won't restart.

Thanks. Yeah that's what I ended up doing.  Noticed the numbers would change.  Instead of 999999999, it would change to 256739...  something like that.  Tried to do the tuner trials hack. Wasn't infinite so I tried the 604800 Dword to 0 that i saw a page back.  Shouldve left it as is...it unfortunately ended my special event...no one:1 for me =(

Anyone know how to bring back special events?

5 hours ago, MeoWElite said:

Premium works (Turn on the subtitles)

Yes.. its working. Thanks.

38 minutes ago, Beangrower said:

Thanks. Yeah that's what I ended up doing.  Noticed the numbers would change.  Instead of 999999999, it would change to 256739...  something like that.  Tried to do the tuner trials hack. Wasn't infinite so I tried the 604800 Dword to 0 that i saw a page back.  Shouldve left it as is...it unfortunately ended my special event...no one:1 for me =(

Anyone know how to bring back special events?

Tuner Trials i tried but seems like its working only on wednesday and thursday only. I mean the real day, not in the game. Because i let the game running on those 2 days and i can play infinitely all races. But on friday morning, even thought the game still runinng but the hack is not working anymore. I wait for next week to try again my theory.

I couldn't stop the temptation so.... I just paid 5$, replaced the data folder.

Right now I'm running at a frenzy of generating less than 30k gold and spending it on the spot (currently trying to max out the 918 Spyder). I also maxxed the SE cars from the black market. :D

EDIT: I meant a Repetitouch app frenzy, I'm not doing anything ?

EDIT 2: Wow, I've never known maxing out a car could be so costly. I've spent around 100.000 Gold and 7 million cash to unlock the tuning for the 918 Spyder. Some parts cost 4000 gold...

Edited by SomethingToDisplay
Blabla

I have more 9 runs in 7th day for event prize and i wont have time to do it... You guys have any other ideas for hacking except root cause im really affraid to fcked up my phone for a game?