Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

2 minutes ago, LuCyr03 said:

Help me with cash, I change the value but when I buy something the old value is back.

Do you have VIP activated? 

Just now, SomethingToDisplay said:

My 918 is maxed but only because they had it in the premium crates for 3 days. Your only solution is to wait. If someone makes a new data file with the new cars included, then we can buy the blueprints.

I had only ~100.000 gold when was available in premium crate from the previous version hack, now I have enough gold to max all cars..

Now I'm maxing muscle cars, then sports etc :D

Do you have VIP activated? 

No, I don't have VIP, I changed gold and remain after buying.

1 minute ago, LuCyr03 said:

I had only ~100.000 gold when was available in premium crate from the previous version hack, now I have enough gold to max all cars..

Now I'm maxing muscle cars, then sports etc :D

No, I don't have VIP, I changed gold and remain after buying.

I have 2.5 millions gold but I avoid maxing the sport/super/hyper cars. It gets way too expensive and not really worth it so I stop before the black edition parts upgrade.

2 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I have 2.5 millions gold but I avoid maxing the sport/super/hyper cars. It gets way too expensive and not really worth it so I stop before the black edition parts upgrade.

I think 999 million is sufficient :))

Just now, SomethingToDisplay said:

Nope, only the drift hack and it gives 8.5 millions at max, still not bad

I can't make drift hack work, anyway with 999 millions gold I don't think I need money too.

41 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Yeah 1f602.png I just got a warning message, my VIP benefits will expire in less than 24 hours.

I still have 67 days of vip ??

1 minute ago, cyberaag said:

Guys if you want the drift hack to work, you must finish at the crossing line drifting with values change before crossing the line.

No, that's not really true. I did finish more than once by just going straight! The trick is to keep pausing the game many times and editing 2 values (which end by x4 and x8) as they revert back every 1 second. You must make sure you're absolutely close to the finish line while doing the last edit.

Hey Guys good news, I figured out money hack.

When u succeed in changing money amount to 9999999 or more then instead of spending it do a race which will add some money in ur edited money amount then u can spend it without loosing the value to 0. That is all i could do in last 2-3 hours. Hope it will work for u guys ;)