Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

On 12/19/2017 at 2:24 AM, J3batDerhaka said:

Acekicker, btw i failed to hack infinite token.

I search value 86400 and edited it to 999,999,999 in dword but I only can race 2 times only. Is there any mistake?

try using 604800 dword - to 0 with 86400 to 999999999

i think u cant do more than 2 races only if u race for the money ... not sure anyway

Edited by acekicker

20 hours ago, acekicker said:

try using 604800 dword - to 0 with 86400 to 999999999

i think u cant do more than 2 races only if u race for the money ... not sure anyway

I tried one more time editing 86400 to 999999999 and its working. Maybe because of your luck. Hahaha..

Hopefully someone have a way to hack fuel. Stress when we just can play like 5 races only.

Any of you guys know a way to work the buying parts and blueprints hack. For the ones who don't know , after copying 2 downloaded folders to the game data folder you were able to buy any part and BP except Laf and Demon and P1 . But it was so convenient to just fill the car upgrade parts right on the spot. It would take me 6 mnts to maximize any car :( I tried the hack in this version with no luck :( here are the files , maybe someone can mod them ;)...

data (1).zip

5 hours ago, urazyjazzy said:

Any of you guys know a way to work the buying parts and blueprints hack. For the ones who don't know , after copying 2 downloaded folders to the game data folder you were able to buy any part and BP except Laf and Demon and P1 . But it was so convenient to just fill the car upgrade parts right on the spot. It would take me 6 mnts to maximize any car :( I tried the hack in this version with no luck :( here are the files , maybe someone can mod them ;)...

data (1).zip

For me it's working on 2.7.3 version...??

But does anyone found any gold hack? 

what does this(data(1)) file do?

data (1).zip

figured it out. and working perfectly in 2.7.3 :D 

Edited by rafin5566

14 hours ago, urazyjazzy said:

data (1).zip

Is it android\com.ea.game.nfs14_row\data?

On 12/22/2017 at 6:06 AM, urazyjazzy said:

data (1).zip

Remove folder series, folder series/campaign/description.lua & marketdata.lua not work in black market shop... 

working data files

RafkyGamers.zip

Edited by RafkyGamers

5 hours ago, RafkyGamers said:

Remove folder series, folder series/campaign/description.lua & marketdata.lua not work in black market shop... 

working data files

RafkyGamers.zip

Can use please post a link because i have no idea what ur talking about i have copyed and pasted in same file but i dont know what use are talking bout just some help please

And thank you

Guys I have a problem :( All the hacks were very successful for me with-in the v. 2.7.3 but something happened and  game restarted itself and now all of the hacks stopped working  for some reason. I have tried restarting the game also the GG with no luck. Then I uninstalled and reinstall both GG and the game but still the same result. Anybody has an idea about what's going on ????? :( I know that I am not banned I can play the BRR with no problem. I think FireMonkey found a way to disable GG without updating the game. Can anybody  confirm if this is the situation ?

Edited by urazyjazzy

4 hours ago, urazyjazzy said:

Guys I have a problem :( All the hacks were very successful for me with-in the v. 2.7.3 but something happened and  game restarted itself and now all of the hacks stopped working  for some reason. I have tried restarting the game also the GG with no luck. Then I uninstalled and reinstall both GG and the game but still the same result. Anybody has an idea about what's going on ????? :( I know that I am not banned I can play the BRR with no problem. I think FireMonkey found a way to disable GG without updating the game. Can anybody  confirm if this is the situation ?

Yes..Same Thing Wid Me..

Day before yesterday when i opened the game ..it automatically downloaded 6mb additional data and then hacking stopped working.