Make bigger move for drag. It is by design, for prevent accidental move.

After the update, GG can not get the list of processes (games and apps) to hack [My device is Motorola 8.0, Motorola Moto 6]

On 6/6/2012 at 16.45, necron1993 said:

ikon baru untuk GameGuardian?: D

ini kenapa loading terus

On 17/6/2012 at 10.31, d2dyno said:

Anda menggunakan tautan ini kan ?:

ini loading.....pliece update

Hello, can someone help me?! After this new update , game guardian doesn’t loads. My device is TABLET DL 2811, please fix that. I can't hack games anymore 😢

Posted (edited)

8.71 bug, like most people have. I have Xperia Z5. Loading processes/games takes forever.. It just won't load any process and also reinstallation after 1st installation takes longer time than usual.

Edited by DhickyCarey

Pake english bro.. Use english only.. This is not Indonesian forum.

ini kenapa loading terus

ini loading.....pliece update

at the time you enter the game guardian and press to choose the application it shows nothing

1 hour ago, ashter said:

After the update, GG can not get the list of processes (games and apps) to hack [My device is Samsung J8  8.0, and  speedhack not working in my device

GG_logcat_v71.0_13422_8.0.0_26.log

what game is not show?send me the name i want test if is same bug in harry pother , in this game is 0 bytes show include in this version, thanks, i have samsung

11 hours ago, Thiago007 said:

at the time you enter the game guardian and press to choose the application it shows nothing

after update 71.1 its work man

✘ Look after this update, at the time of executing a script it no longer shows that message (toast) when you are starting the script and when it finishes executing such script code, I use VirtualXposed but I believe it is not only in this virtual space that this problem is happening.

✓ Example:

◆ When I started a script for Free Fire it already showed the message "Script is loading", and after that when choosing an option ... example auto shot in the head, and when it finishes executing code of the auto shot in the head it exhibited the message "Script Auto Headshoot Complete".

✓ My Device

• Android 8 (Oreo)
• Motorola Brand
• Model Moto G6

Hi -- standoff 2 detects GG installed.  It won't let you play unless you uninstall GG.  Update Sunday worked until this afternoon.  Please advise.  Thanks 

i hope gg update for evading detect from iruna online, thank you anyway

How do I hide gg from games? I've tried with rootcloak but I cant install xposed cuz my phone is not compatible.

Can't with hide my root either cuz I'm using magisk...

My phone is red mi note 5 pro

7 hours ago, Tatsuya91 said:

How do I hide gg from games? I've tried with rootcloak but I cant install xposed cuz my phone is not compatible.

Can't with hide my root either cuz I'm using magisk...

My phone is red mi note 5 pro

You can hide root on magisk

My mobile is already rooted,  so how to use this new version of game guardian.

On 4/2/2018 at 10:14 PM, Daniel3xro said:

Hi there, I have a very big problem and I hope someone can help me, I installed Gameguardian on my rooted Huawei P10 with EMUI version 8.0.0 and adroid version 8.0.0 with no problems or errors. I can search for values just fine but when it comes to edit values I can't, I tryed changing money on hill climb just to test it out and I can not, I don't know why. Here is how it looks like when I try to edit values : https://youtu.be/nYUbYU-66kE

On my older phone Samsung Galaxy S4 gameguardian works just fine and I don't know why it does not work on Huawei P10.

This was my problem and it still is because kernel is broken or something like that but for all people that have same problem as me I found a fix without even trying, after I installed busybox now gameguardian workd perfectly on my broken kernel firmware, you have to install it every time you restart your phone or when you force close the app if you have busybox free. this is awesome if If when I open gameguardian I receive a text that says it won't work because of my firmware now it works with no problems :D. I am so happy right now you should try this aswell.

Hi guyss  i have big problem with game gardian i'm using him in free free in virtual space  but the baypass does not work plzzz if any one can help me my phone is sm-g903f  and my android version  6.1 

Plzzzz help me