No. It is just temp file in shared memory. It is normal and not connected with defend.

And you can not get normal .so file because in memory .so files stored in special way. It is not same file as on disk. .so file (any ELF file if be exact) loaded partially, linked and so on. It is mean if you dump .so from memory it is not valid executable ELF file.

14 minutes ago, Enyby said:

No. It is just temp file in shared memory. It is normal and not connected with defend.

And you can not get normal .so file because in memory .so files stored in special way. It is not same file as on disk. .so file (any ELF file if be exact) loaded partially, linked and so on. It is mean if you dump .so from memory it is not valid executable ELF file.

thats exact problem i encountered. so is missing last few bytes at the end so is not valid. do you know a method to overcome this problem?

It is not missed bytes. .so load to memory specially. And it can have relocations.

Shortly speaking - you can not get .so file from memory dump because not all info from file stored in memory. It is enough for debug or investigate but bot enough for build valid ELF file.

Is it possible to transfer a saved list from one android emulator to another? I tried transferring the cache files, but the list aren't saved there. 

Transfer data in /data/data/gg-package-name/ folder. But it is useless. Addresses usually changed even between runs.

Useless unless you apply the offset from the new instance on them. I appreciate your help and great job on your app, I use it every day.

Is it the .xml in shared_prefs?

Yes. .xml in shared_prefs. But we change it in future. And add some magic for bypass ASLR in some cases. May be in next release.

I attached  a log file.

Can anyone tell me why i failed to modify  a value in 8 ball pool game?

Edited by Fair47
Wrong file

It is empty. Nothing check.

You collect it in wrong way. Follow instructions by my link above.

Try different tools for collect logcat if some of them not work or produce empty or small log.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CrewMaster
      This is basically a copy of pokemon that is removed from playstore but the server is still up.
      There is like 25+ servers right now therefore it is somehow alive.
      I am requesting a simple Energy and Fatigue hack. 
      I tried simple XOR search on the ads and bottles but no luck.
      I don't know if this kind of game is cheatable or not please let me know.

APK LINK: https://apkpure.com/monster-carnival/com.qqch.hfaa.en
    • By Melki12
      I used Game guardian V.7.3.12 for hacking MergeHeroes was succesful but when i used gameguardian v.8.30 no address found.
      just info.
      thanku
    • By mohatir
      Everything was working fine until I started getting 10m bans then 1 day bans and so on,
      It was irritating then i found out that PUBG new Anti cheat system is pinging to some random IP addresses and hosts time to time during match.
      in every match i used to see new new hosts/IP. 
      It was impossible for me to put every new ip to my host file , so i did little work and modded the APP Virtual Hosts by Falcon and made an apk that not only forwards host in the host file
      but also forwards every new hosts that pubg is trying to ping (Forwards to localhost with Response : OK) 
      This helped me  to avoid 10 minutes ban. I played 50 matches and i did not get a single ban.
      I got one 10m ban in Crown Tier but that was my mistake because i used hacks in Lobby which we should avoid doing. 

Maybe you should also try my new modded apk and give me feedback.

Drive Link : https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1TeamUyRVIATXSggO5G495Nn-Ky_cpEIl
      **PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS FILE BEFORE USING THE APP**

• By KingHacker_Channel
      Hit the button subcribe,like and comment
      THANK YOU
      Channel: KingHacker Gaming
      BFKingScript.lua
      _______________________________________________ added 0 minutes later ? sub me 
    • By Trxshy_666
      hName of Game: Covet Fashion
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crowdstar.covetfashion
      Version: Latest : 3.25.73
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Cash, Diamonds, Tickets
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I tried but it doesn't seem to work. 
      Comments: Maybe someone can make a modded apk for it or if anyone has found one already would be nice if you'd share