On 1/19/2019 at 6:33 AM, Monokuma said:

now gg are detectable by game iruna online

Dear GG Admin

GG is one again not working on iruna online.

On 1/19/2019 at 6:33 AM, Monokuma said:

now gg are detectable by game iruna online

GG lastest 73.2 is detected by IRUNA ONLINE 4.7.3E. Any one got an solution for the Speed hack?

If anyone got a permanent solution to all these update problem, please advice thru below email.

Many thanks.

jluck8488@gmail.com

I don't know where to post this or how to get in contact with anyone that can help me pay for a subscription. I get an error everytime I try to submit a payment. Can anyone help me? 

I have root magisk and unfortunately it does not recognize the game guardian, what can I do about it ???

Hello, sir,
I use Game Guardian version 73.8
why can't change the Value in the Code_App Memory Range
(Rooted Device)

Broken kernel. Must be message about that. Read it.

Just wasted an hour on family age.  Can find the encrypted value of gems.   I have 60000gems ,  It gives minimum 2 results ..first one I can edit the value but gives me  -10  if I spend 10 gems.  Instead of showing 59990 in game shows me  -10..is I spent 25..it becomes -35.  What am I doing wrong. 

Shall I do like hogwart and go do the 4th value and x8  as well.. why I only see spent gem value

GG 73.8 perma crashes on my Xperia Xz3 with Parrallel Space. 

Hi there. I cant download the apk. When I click on "Download File" button, it appears a floating screen with a few reviews and I cant find the usual buttons or links that allow to download this app easily. Please, fix that. Thank you so much for read my comment.

Already fixed. Try again.

Posted (edited)

Usual and num digit buttons of keyboard don't work (only in Game Guardian) in Nox. Please fix.

Edited by oled

Look like Nox issue. I think you need write to Nox support.

Show video with issue and explanations,

Posted (edited)

The thing is that keyboard works in other programs but not in Game Guardian. Can you please check that?
(I mean not virtual keyboard on the screen but real computer digit buttons.)

Edited by oled

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Enyby
      Overview: Play games your way!
      “GameGuardian” is a game cheat / hack / alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
      Requires Android: 2.3.3+
      GameGuardian Features Summary
      Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (LDPlayer, Droid4X, MOMO, KOPlayer, Andy, Memu, Leapdroid, AMIDuOS, Windroye, RemixOS, PhoenixOS, AVD, Genymotion, Nox, BlueStacks etc.) Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+), Nougat (7+), Oreo (8+), Pie (9+), 10+. Support work without root via different virtual spaces. Support different emulators like PPSSPP, ePSXe, GameBoy etc. Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators.  Also supports both 32-bit and 64-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack. Search feature: encrypted values. Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values. Search addresses by mask. Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches. Text (String, Hex, AoB) search. Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches. Lua scripting support. Modify all search results at once. Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than). Search in the background feature. 'The fill' feature. Time jump feature. Dump memory. Copy memory. Customizable UI. App locale for over 50 languages. And, much, much more. Notes:
      ** ROOT or VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT ONLY **
      This tool only works on rooted devices or in virtual environment (without root in limited mode)!
      GG can work in limited mode without root, through a virtual environment. For example, through Parallel Space, VirtualXposed, Parallel Space Lite, GO multiple, 2Face and many others.
      Read the help for more details. You can find more information about rooting your device at XDA Developers. Want to help us improve, or add a translation? Then please visit thread "If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing". If you are having issues with the app, please visit thread "Gathering information about GG errors". Want to donate and help keep the project going? That's awesome! You can donate any amount (anything helps) here: Donate Need help with how to use this application? Please visit "Video tutorials" and forum "Guides". Credit:
      @d2dyno - Owner, lead designer, project management. @Enyby - Lead coder, project management. @Trasd - Technical consultant, project management. @Aqua - Creator (retired).  

• By CrewMaster
      This is basically a copy of pokemon that is removed from playstore but the server is still up.
      There is like 25+ servers right now therefore it is somehow alive.
      I am requesting a simple Energy and Fatigue hack. 
      I tried simple XOR search on the ads and bottles but no luck.
      I don't know if this kind of game is cheatable or not please let me know.

APK LINK: https://apkpure.com/monster-carnival/com.qqch.hfaa.en
    • By Melki12
      I used Game guardian V.7.3.12 for hacking MergeHeroes was succesful but when i used gameguardian v.8.30 no address found.
      just info.
      thanku