When I try to enter some value in this area (to search):

image.thumb.png.2cf4aa09cefa15d4f49e46c38b948f11.png

then pressing usual digit PC buttons:

image.thumb.png.390f7806ce6e0c228e70e42e78389b74.png

or

num digit PC buttons:

image.png.6aa42ca6761ffaae6c16a07eac4e5693.png

doesn't work and nothing happens.

This issue happens only in Game Guardian.

Virtual android keyboard doesn't show in that area. I am almost sure that it is the reason of this issue.

image.thumb.png.5be07b8d3a43ebc31d03a3c356b67fe0.png

Edited by oled

You enabled internal keyboard or not? Show full screen with text field.

Try disable internal keyboard in GG.

Full screen:

image.thumb.png.222c44525f8c652521ae0e9548034377.png

I don't know what is exactly "internal keyboard" but all PC buttons work in other programs and browsers (for example Play Market).

In GG options. Set to external.

scr_1553087079.png

Thanks. Now it works.

May I use "pointers" feature (a value with a pointer is always actual) to not find some parameter after each launching a game or changing a level like it works in Artmoney for PC?

You can try.

Posted (edited)

Pointers of a single value are very rare. Is there search of pointers for beginning of memory block? If yes - is there a video guide for that?

Edited by oled

Yes. You can set some offset while search for pointers. Pointer search has such field.

I do not remember, but I think I use this in some videos in gallery about pointers. Try search by keyword 'pointer' in its.

ArtMoney for PC has maximum possible offset option for pointers. Does Game Guardian have this?

Yes. there is.

Instead of asking and waiting for an answer, it would be faster to try it yourself.

There even in the help text for this is. With a direct link to the video. And you waste both your and my time.

scr_1553109673.png

nice but its not correct opptionto dowload

Use Chrome. For me all downloaded.

[added 0 minutes later]

Show video with issue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By mohatir
      Everything was working fine until I started getting 10m bans then 1 day bans and so on,
      It was irritating then i found out that PUBG new Anti cheat system is pinging to some random IP addresses and hosts time to time during match.
      in every match i used to see new new hosts/IP. 
      It was impossible for me to put every new ip to my host file , so i did little work and modded the APP Virtual Hosts by Falcon and made an apk that not only forwards host in the host file
      but also forwards every new hosts that pubg is trying to ping (Forwards to localhost with Response : OK) 
      This helped me  to avoid 10 minutes ban. I played 50 matches and i did not get a single ban.
      I got one 10m ban in Crown Tier but that was my mistake because i used hacks in Lobby which we should avoid doing. 

Maybe you should also try my new modded apk and give me feedback.

Drive Link : https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1TeamUyRVIATXSggO5G495Nn-Ky_cpEIl
      **PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS FILE BEFORE USING THE APP**

• By KingHacker_Channel
      Hit the button subcribe,like and comment
      THANK YOU
      Channel: KingHacker Gaming
      BFKingScript.lua
      _______________________________________________ added 0 minutes later ? sub me 
    • By Trxshy_666
      hName of Game: Covet Fashion
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crowdstar.covetfashion
      Version: Latest : 3.25.73
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Cash, Diamonds, Tickets
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I tried but it doesn't seem to work. 
      Comments: Maybe someone can make a modded apk for it or if anyone has found one already would be nice if you'd share 
    • By rvdxl
      Hey guys, im trying to find some modded apk of pubgm in the new version but i cant

Someone have one link without being mediafire? Thx by now xD
    • By apkjan
      Escape Legacy 3D-
      Three-dimensional point and click.
      Help Erica unravel all the mysteries of the ancient scrolls, strolling through an abandoned house and solving numerous riddles. You have limited time, and there is a lot of challenging and exciting puzzles ahead. This is one of the few chic, realistic quests that keeps in suspense without screamers and horror elements.
      Features:
      Full-featured 3D graphics Interaction with different puzzles and objects Detailed objects and locations 10 levels, 80 unique rooms Tense atmosphere without elements of horror Escape Legacy 3D Apk
      Escape Legacy 3D Apk
      Original Apk or Mod Apk + Obb Data Download