Summoners War: Sky Arena Cheat/Mod/Anything

Lamgiang

as mati said on the first post you shoud have a good composition "First of all it works MOSTLY with range atk (Fairy, Low Elemental, Archers, Elemental, etc) and some other atks like Vagabounds, Hellhounds.. Not every hit can be modded, but still, with range will do Ok.." if u choice with your prefered can't does dmg, because the game change atk dmg with different type of atk! and second of all i found one thing .... so much interesting! this:

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-06-28-17-13-29.png

we can change the report of battle so easy drops. i will change the value and do some try do it too please :)

As I said, it does not apply to me, as I tested with one source of dmg at a time (e.g fairy). Modded dmg will proc randomly. Addresses are unique and depend on the positions of enemy, with fixed offset. That means i don't experience enemy atks my monsters with insane damage, unless i specifically want them to.

I find that almost all value can be modified, but hp and drops. If you try to find the values, you will most likely find the addresses to display the (fake) values, which reads from the real ones. I think these real values are protected under the form of x * display value. x could be a negative value. It could also be dynamically assigned, i've seen this practice on pc games, but I doubt they use it in this game.

Edit: the theory works, found hp address. Don't know the exact formula though.

Edit 2: is there a way to search for arbitrarily small number in game hacker, eg 1*10^(-50)? I think there's a way to hack drops

once i've tried to modify hp value (in battle), its worked but a couple of minute the game got crashed...

I'm sure that this game become offline when it come to the battle mode so that there a possible to edit any value there include the prizes...

(sorry for bad english)

Hmmm in my phone the dmg adress changed, but still begins wit 77 and ends in 794

I thinks there must be a way, the problems is knowing "the base of adress" (as in dmg is 77xxx794) to prof-error tests. Also, if someone tells me where and how look for that adress, I will gladly help :)

Hmmm in my phone the dmg adress changed, but still begins wit 77 and ends in 794

I thinks there must be a way, the problems is knowing "the base of adress" (as in dmg is 77xxx794) to prof-error tests. Also, if someone tells me where and how look for that adress, I will gladly help :)

on my address it begins with 52 and always ends with 794. so everytime i need to look for the value, i only search for the adress that ends with 794 and its mostly the right one.

I signed up just to ask this cuz I really wanna try hacking the drops or even the crystals/mana/etc

As I said, it does not apply to me, as I tested with one source of dmg at a time (e.g fairy). Modded dmg will proc randomly. Addresses are unique and depend on the positions of enemy, with fixed offset. That means i don't experience enemy atks my monsters with insane damage, unless i specifically want them to.

I find that almost all value can be modified, but hp and drops. If you try to find the values, you will most likely find the addresses to display the (fake) values, which reads from the real ones. I think these real values are protected under the form of x * display value. x could be a negative value. It could also be dynamically assigned, i've seen this practice on pc games, but I doubt they use it in this game.

Edit: the theory works, found hp address. Don't know the exact formula though.

Edit 2: is there a way to search for arbitrarily small number in game hacker, eg 1*10^(-50)? I think there's a way to hack drops

I'm gonna keep trying to find X and best bet looks like a fuzzy search (I'm using GK) so if in case it's a negative value say,

1000mana = -1000 (just an example, X= -1)

If I increased the value to

1200mana = -1200

do I fuzzy search for an increased value? or a decreased value?

Also, does speed hacking the energy not work? the timer doesn't speed up, just want to confirm if that's the case.

Edit: Also, what's the max negative value that can be in a dword?

Edited by Arkaiel

speed hack its not working .. and about the fuzzy search its working on decreased and increased value....but i guess it will not work because its like there is in the server checking point about the drops and the mana and the crystals value so if the system found a different between the drops value and in the checking point it will return it to normal 

The fake values appear when you search for them and they revert to original values when you edit them the real values are stored somewhere else. What I want to search for are the REAL values.  I just don't know what X is.