Summoners War: Sky Arena Cheat/Mod/Anything

Lamgiang

guys if you don't want to get caught then don't post detailed guide here. It will ruin the game on larger scale because many people will try to do the same and of course the dev will take action. Some clues on what value to search would be more than enough.

guys if you don't want to get caught then don't post detailed guide here. It will ruin the game on larger scale because many people will try to do the same and of course the dev will take action. Some clues on what value to search would be more than enough.

Hmmm, What if we make a closed circle of "Lets hack this $hit"?

By the way.. I couldn't with myself and got the 3° account Jajajaja!

Just modding to max HP of the boss of current map

Edited by mati69ase

Hmmm, What if we make a closed circle of "Lets hack this $hit"?

By the way.. I couldn't with myself and got the 3° account Jajajaja!

Just modding to max HP of the boss of current map

I had been observing a few members just registering same date and time and come into forum posts asking to explain to them how certain things are done .. I would be cautious. . also not post your gaming ID or hopefully people are not using forum names on gamer ID

I had been observing a few members just registering same date and time and come into forum posts asking to explain to them how certain things are done .. I would be cautious. . also not post your gaming ID or hopefully people are not using forum names on gamer ID

NEVER post game ID..

What about a Hangout group? We all have google accounts, right?

There is no easy way to hack this, so all you noobs trying to get mana/gold/crystals/glory points just go home and stop giving people like mati a headache. 

Game sends encrypted packets that contain those values. Your game receives them and sends them back to get confirmed. This happens almost instantly.

Intercept the packet before it gets sent back to the server and change the value. That's your only option of actually obtaining whatever value of gold/mana/etc you want without hacking the server data base itself. 

To intercept it you need to write a code and inject it that will find EXACTLY the one packet out of thousands that contains the value you want to change and changes it before it sends it back to the server. 

Writing the code and injecting isn't hard. Any dummy can learn that in a couple hours/days at most. The fun part is that those packets have random generated numbers attached to them that get verified. So how do you find the random generated number for the packet to modify its content? If you know how, please share, then we can all have infinite mana/gold/whatever. Till then this is all a waste of time.
As for getting banned using a damage hack, there's a couple ways they find you. The battle is done offline, but the packet sent to the server contains the amount of turns/damage done to the monsters. If your damage exceeds what the threshold is, you're banned. There's no way someone could just beat the hardest difficulty in 2 turns. Best way is probably to ask high level players what their nuke monsters can put out, and use those values for your damage. You probably won't be beating everything, but it puts you at a huge advantage and is safe.

As for the group, get a skype group going, easiest way to stay organized, and only get people in that can code and have understanding. writing a 'hello word' in java/c++ isn't coding. 

Damnit... android hooked to pc while using charles proxy could be used for packet editing... but the "randomly generated key" is a problem... would that be generated as you enter the dungeon or as you exit?

Edit: I'm gonna be honest, I cant code for sh*t, but I'd help out any way I can.

Also, I got bored and messed around with brave heroes (also a com2us game) and I couldn't edit the gold at first, but then I did a fuzzy dword scan, got an address that displayed the amount of gold I got and I modified it to some high number (2131034113 I think) and my gold went to 2, 000, 000 and stayed there. So right now, I'm still looking for X for SWSA

@mati im lvl 17 and already finish dragon , giant , magic dungeon and im on my faimon hell mode with fairy, hound and 2 vagabonds with only swift rune equip on it, i set my dmg to 500,000 to make sure i 1 hit mobs, about the reflect thingy i just follow your step i change my dmg to 5000 = 750 reflect. i didnt try entering on arena i keep  my points as low as i can i dont care about free crystal. and my account is still indeed alive and kicking :).

guys i've noticed something .... when i'm offline i still receiving notification when my energy becoming full ...so it is maybe energy point and arena points offline side... so why we cant hack it ???...explain it plz

@mati im lvl 17 and already finish dragon , giant , magic dungeon and im on my faimon hell mode with fairy, hound and 2 vagabonds with only swift rune equip on it, i set my dmg to 500,000 to make sure i 1 hit mobs, about the reflect thingy i just follow your step i change my dmg to 5000 = 750 reflect. i didnt try entering on arena i keep  my points as low as i can i dont care about free crystal. and my account is still indeed alive and kicking :).

yeah this is what i think. stay out of arena. dont bother about it.

Hum.. How long you've been doing this? Cause I got banned at weekly rewards.. So, technically it makes a weekly "check up on players with high dmg, low lvl, full dungeons and $hit"

IF you passed at least 2 or 3 weeks.. Well, that's a shot, but still, I think we shouldn't have "friends" for social points. You will say "dude you're f.ucked up" (besides of that) Other players are able to see EVERYTHING YOU HAVE! Monsters, Runes, Buildings..

So, no friends, no risks of being reported.

Think about it ;-)

I had full Vampire Rune set 6* Hero and legend on almost every monster, was lvl 20..
1st ranked on arena, was lvl 35 and didn't have any vampire legend, or hero, or magic, or NONE..

Following my point?

Edited by mati69ase