Summoners War: Sky Arena Cheat/Mod/Anything

Lamgiang

I've written to them to see whats going on. Meanwhile i got a new account. Jajajajaja! In a few hours managed to clear HELL of half the map.

xWolfz i saw the same.. Sometimes when I'm the bus and 3G isn't good, i've noticed that the battle goes on, and finally send the info when boss is beatten, so must be a way to edit rewards data.

I'll try to explain it as simple as I can..

First of all it works MOSTLY with range atk (Fairy, Low Elemental, Archers, Elemental, etc) and some other atks like Vagabounds, Hellhounds.. Not every hit can be modded, but still, with range will do Ok..

Well lets say we have 3 monster, against 3 monsters.. Speed is ALL in this hack.. If you atk 1° with a 50k hit, well, no need to explain right?

So, back to the hack.. I strongly recomend Game Hacker, because you need the Auto-Pause

You atk, and as soon as damage is shown, press on the GH and search that value (x example 410)..

Next monster (it has to be 1 hit, and 1 monster next to another, if COM atk u have to start it over) atk, hits, pause, value and will show between 1 and 4 results. YOU LOCK THEM ALL AND CHANGE IT, DO NOT SAVE IT!!!!

If you atk and the dmg isn't hacked, repeat until you get it, not allways at 1° try :S

Note: COM will equaly atk you with the modded dmg, so, what I do is atk, pasuse, change it to 1, let com hit, pause, change it to the value I want and so..

It works, is effective, will crash, but still a graet way to clear MAP and Dungeons..

I hope you get it, and helps you as much as helped me.

Ok ahkudong, all u need to do is what mati said..attack and then let the enemys attack or just attack with ur char. Then pause and enter the amount of damage u done and repeat. Its pretty simple. .

i still cant do it to work. even i did all what u said. maybe tell us ur version of GH, what are the settings u got there. maybe a short video tutorial will help others more than just explaining it.