Summoners War: Sky Arena Cheat/Mod/Anything

Lamgiang

damage mod works on GH 2.6.3

Let's make it easier, when you hit and look for an adress, is the one that begins with 7..

I repeat, i've cleared the WHOLE MAP with it..

I'm not fighting the Arena, to see if Banning come from Arena's fighting

Hi mati do you already have replied fromthem?i got blocked too and want to know the chance of getting unbanned from email them

Here's a reply I received from them:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Thank you for writing to us. As we have checked your Hub Account, you have been permanently blocked for using illegal methods to change the runes. We are sorry but we can no longer lift the block for this case. If you want to play the game, you will have to create new account and start from scratch again but if you continue using this illegal program, our system will automatically block your account along with your device that will prohibit you to play any of our games.

No answer, I've made a new account and reached lvl 17 in 4 days.. Only damage MOD, not fighting Arena against other player and still not blocked.. For now =P

And, for those who can't make it work, is ALWAYS the adress starting with 77.. Lock that one, eliminate the others so you keep that one only and change it as many times as you want.

Well, I'll try to make a very very simple image tutorial.. First of all, I use Game Hacker 2.6.3

To search the value I go to "Garen Forest", level NORMAL, 4.Paths.. The reason? Monster are slow and don't have range atk..

AUTO PAUSE MUST BE ENEABLED

Well, let's begin:

Step 1:

Attack the opponent, and as soon as damage value is shown press on GH and search that value..

1.png

Step 2:

It will say "Find out ***** values" press on "SHOW LIST" (if the results are too many, atk again and search that value).

2.png

Step 3:

At the right side of every adress you will see the little red "X".. Eliminate them one by one UNTIL YOU FIND THE ONE STARTING WITH 77, that's the only one you need.

3.PNG

Step 4:

Lock the adress and insert the value you want (I inserted 9999)

4.png

Step 5:

Attack with modded value! :D  BUT REMEMBER, Server monsters will atk you with the same value, so, before they attack you, you have to change the value to 1.. Otherwise you will lose 1 monster x hit

5.png

I hope It helps, because is the last time I'm explaining it :)

Likes will be well recived..

Did someone tried the LuckyPatcher to edit the permissions of this app? Maybe it's needed to deaktivate ingame buys? Then it could be possible, that you "buy" something in the shop, but nothing is decreased... not the Manastones as well as the Red Crystals??

Dyno should get attention on this thread, because it's the same like on Jurassic Park - there he were able, to modify the ingame cash to unlimited... everytime you are restarting the app, it was recovered back to his edited ammount of cash!

This is just the same in this app.

"PAH!" they aren't able to block you really... if you use Titanium Backup Pro, to change your Device ID, you can get access to their apps as often as you want!!!

But you need a rooted Android to use TTB Pro as well,as a jailbraked iPhone.

This nerds seem to be unteached in the force of Unleashed Devices, lol.

Greetz by Reap!

Mati..   the address info seems to be different for everyone i think. For me it "WAS" 75853794:  now for some reason it wont work. Actually, the times I actually suceeded in finding an address, it was after a couple of tries. With that said, I need to confirm if theres a difference on address fluctuation playing on different devices cause I have been playing on my Nexus 7 tablet. Will try my GS3 and see what hapens.