Summoners War: Sky Arena Cheat/Mod/Anything

Lamgiang

Yea there's many different values for damage and most of them work, lol ahkudong still having trouble with this. I posted this like 3 week's ago lol. I had to restart my game again i was not banned from the game, but because of them joining with hive because i was useing goggle to login and they not let me login with goggle then i forgot my account and password lol. .

Yea there's many different values for damage and most of them work, lol ahkudong still having trouble with this. I posted this like 3 week's ago lol. I had to restart my game again i was not banned from the game, but because of them joining with hive because i was useing goggle to login and they not let me login with goggle then i forgot my account and password lol. .

Not "Most" values work for everyone, neither the same address all the time. Mati has even admitted to this as well, Yesterday I was having no problems finding address after a few tries but today I am having problems, even after finding 1 result and modifying, the modification wont work. Its like a hit or miss i think.

Iv'e Cleared the whole game :D  But, the Darks Giant's Keeps (B2 and B7) are tricky, because Golems have reflect, so try a low value such as 5000 on them.. Crystal shooters have no Reflect  ;) 

damage hack not work for me as describe:

- It does not work all the time (have to hit a few time to proc 9999)

- Each enemy monster has an unique damage address.

Also, the addresses in my device change all the time, for example, they will change from battle to battle. If there's a cut scene, the addresses will also change. At first, I thought this were an implementation of dynamic address from the developer which is popular for pc game, but from your explained experience, it doesn't seem to be the case.

I think the reason for changing addresses in my case is limited memory (350mb), and also custom ROM which may direct the device to flush the memory regularly. If your addresses do not change, it is likely that they are cached because you have free resource. They should change if you cut the power source.

I will look into making a modded version. Obviously searching for new addresses every battle is not a nice experience :(

as mati said on the first post you shoud have a good composition "First of all it works MOSTLY with range atk (Fairy, Low Elemental, Archers, Elemental, etc) and some other atks like Vagabounds, Hellhounds.. Not every hit can be modded, but still, with range will do Ok.." if u choice with your prefered can't does dmg, because the game change atk dmg with different type of atk! and second of all i found one thing .... so much interesting! this:

post-45368-0-33777800-1403968951_thumb.p

we can change the report of battle so easy drops. i will change the value and do some try do it too please :)