Summoners War: Sky Arena Cheat/Mod/Anything

Lamgiang

Fastest way to get damage hack is to use the hound and fairy and add another range monster. Do the hack on the 3area of gamen forest because the pig dindt proc the damge hack.. if u use the hound and fairy u will get 2 adress after 2scan

PS. Make sure ur sb is in auto not in dword for fast success scan

speed hack its not working .. and about the fuzzy search its working on decreased and increased value....but i guess it will not work because its like there is in the server checking point about the drops and the mana and the crystals value so if the system found a different between the drops value and in the checking point it will return it to normal 

I believe there's no such 'checking point'. It's whether the drops are just cosmetic and actual number is generated in server, or it's really generated from the battle, which is obviously offline, and sent to server through battle result. The latter seems to be true. However, now the problem is in what form the value is stored. Now I found that the game store important values in arbitrarily small form then calculate display value from this stored value, however, it's almost impossible to search for such value with current tool.

About the address appearance, it should randomly start with 6 or 7 ( memory region), and end with 3 fixed characters for any valid address.

so i ventured into giants dungeon and unfortunately they have reflect. this suck so much. how did u guys pass this guy? i notice not all giants have reflects. only the dark blue one i think. the others i just 1 hit KO them.

so i ventured into giants dungeon and unfortunately they have reflect. this suck so much. how did u guys pass this guy? i notice not all giants have reflects. only the dark blue one i think. the others i just 1 hit KO them.

This is quite simple here are some tips:

1: Equip Speed Runes (Swift runes)  that you have already obtained on Wolf and Fairy preferred 1st. Upgrade the runes as much as possible.

2: Look at the cast/turn bar under the enemies and allies health which is blue, this indicates whom will go next. I would just advice modifying damage to Zero and let them take their turn THEN you re-modify the damage when it is your turn to one shot them.

This is quite simple here are some tips:

1: Equip Speed Runes (Swift runes)  that you have already obtained on Wolf and Fairy preferred 1st. Upgrade the runes as much as possible.

2: Look at the cast/turn bar under the enemies and allies health which is blue, this indicates whom will go next. I would just advice modifying damage to Zero and let them take their turn THEN you re-modify the damage when it is your turn to one shot them.

yeah i can 1 shot them but they will kill my minion as well. so i reduce the damage to them so that the reflect is minimal..

Mmmm.. Nop, i think that every Monday 00:01 am, along with "Weekly rewards" comes the banning thing..

My Arena points where 1300 aprox, but had full Vampire Runes on my 4* Elucia.. And Cleared the whole map and dungeon reaching Lvl 20

I'ts a 1 week game boys, if you mod your dmg..

yeah i can 1 shot them but they will kill my minion as well. so i reduce the damage to them so that the reflect is minimal..

Yup, be carefull on the amount of modded dmg you put.. I don't remember exactly how much % of reflect was, but near 30/35% of your dmg

Did someone tried the LuckyPatcher to edit the permissions of this app? Maybe it's needed to deaktivate ingame buys? Then it could be possible, that you "buy" something in the shop, but nothing is decreased... not the Manastones as well as the Red Crystals??

Dyno should get attention on this thread, because it's the same like on Jurassic Park - there he were able, to modify the ingame cash to unlimited... everytime you are restarting the app, it was recovered back to his edited ammount of cash!

This is just the same in this app.

"PAH!" they aren't able to block you really... if you use Titanium Backup Pro, to change your Device ID, you can get access to their apps as often as you want!!!

But you need a rooted Android to use TTB Pro as well,as a jailbraked iPhone.

This nerds seem to be unteached in the force of Unleashed Devices, lol.

Greetz by Reap!

I'm trying to get back this way.. If I succeed I'll write down here to help the other banned people to get their accounts back.

I think i kknow why mat got ban again.. maybe because of the dungeon. If u finish it in that level i think they all check the record of that.. because finishing b10 of that dungeon enter high input damage.