Summoners War: Sky Arena Cheat/Mod/Anything

Lamgiang

Vcliex it would crush some times, espeacilly if the you cool down w8tin' 4 energy..

Renaissance because seems to be the same adress.. So is usefull when u atk first and when the opponent doesn't have multi atk

yeah it's working now, and something crush..

but if i hack the damage, i always lose, never win

enemy damage always 1 hit on me, but mine not always

Ok i tried to modify the wishes but they don't go over 1 then it resets to 24hrs again. . but i was still able to change it to 10.

But the problem is that the system knows and tells you that you don't have any left. Pretty much like mana and crystals..

As for the essence i haven't been able to modify them yet.. I need more essences first.

I've got a problem.. I was adding friends in the hub and suddenly my account got blocked! Any one else having this problem?

They banned you?how about your rank arena?did you climb up rank to high?or you just use damage hack in dungeon?

You can email them first to know the reason they banned you,its because hack or not

Im using damage hack in dungeon and sometimes in arena..and no banned until now

The stuff that works so far...

Can edit Damage.

Can refresh Arena with speedhack.

Other stuff i noticed...

The battles are Completely Offline

i mean i start battle , turn off wifi , kill all enemies and wait for final blow , turn on wifi and i win/lose whatever.

it works,

So maybe someone can try edit the drops - Mana/Crystals/Energy

(Maybe) Just incase the battle report is sent to server @ Individual mob drops , we need to find individual mob drop(s) address ...
(In Detail) Finding the address of Crystal Drop of a Selected Mob , and Freezing it = so that it drops a crystal everytime we kill that selected mob..
this is just if it works on individual , if it works in all total , dont need this , ignore

Can someone try and tell me if it works?

I Tried to find mana/energy drops in battle , but didnt find any.

Ty.