Kumu's Adventure

ImJustJoshin

5 hours ago, Phax said:

When I went back to the main menu it saved. I exited the game, re opened and it was still there. Bingo! I'm not sure if this works for other currencies, but why wouldn't it. I assume with this same method you can manipulate whatever you can loot.

Managed to get the Emerald currency with your method by buying gas in adventure for emeralds, the addresses for the currencies seems to change when you enter adventure mode and then change to an encrypted value once you leave so if you want to edit any values for currency it looks like it has to be done in adventure. Just make sure you put -50 as your spending emeralds not earning them when you search for it

Edited by ImJustJoshin
Search method: -50 not 50.

Ohhhhhh I see what you mean. You meant the gas bar at the top. I thought you meant there was a way to purchase gas from the gas pumps other than ancient coin. I see. I kept putting my gas at 5k so I never saw the + at the top. Thanks.

Ok. 

Got it working on a different emulator.

Here is the script for coins.

I'll add to it as i get time.

You need to run the script in adventure mode.   

I'll improve the script and remove the need to input anything soon.

Kumu beta v1.txt

Edited by sodaface
fix error with script

character stats can be find and change in here during battle but i think its only apply on the next battle.

as shown in pictures below..im managed to change Damage and Mobility.

the Damage is legit...it give you one hit kill to the enemy.

1346115064_Screenshot_20210201-220832_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.c134aeb74e5bb8f176727f171b71ad53.jpg

1810957873_Screenshot_20210201-220854_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.f7d550ff2fc86fee22fcec4619b7e663.jpg

Edited by MonkeySAN

9 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

character stats can be find and change in here during battle but i think its only apply on the next battle.

as shown in pictures below..im managed to change Damage and Mobility.

the Damage is legit...it give you one hit kill to the enemy.

1346115064_Screenshot_20210201-220832_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.c134aeb74e5bb8f176727f171b71ad53.jpg

1810957873_Screenshot_20210201-220854_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.f7d550ff2fc86fee22fcec4619b7e663.jpg

Ok great.  

I'll tidy up the script a bit today , add emeralds , and see if I can add stat hack.