On 6/8/2022 at 1:27 PM, CYBORG-WARRIOR said:

This gold visual i cant hack this but if you want i can create always win and always level update for you 

8 hours ago, CYBORG-WARRIOR said:

Nice

I missed this thanks for this

i doubt that.

you a good script maker no doubt about that.

but you always straight gave them a script instead of what was they asked for.

its a time saver i can rest assure but that also defeat the fundamental purpose of the forum.

TEACHING and LEARNING.

you the TEACHER and them the LEARNER.

Did you ever tried to find those values yourself and struggle like  @sammax71did using GG ?

Did you ever found those values like @MonkeySAN did using GG?

or you straight dump the game?

those guys and many others will not be here forever and new generations will take over.

if they not learning and someone not teaching how to use GG and try to find what they want in a game...soon those knowledges will be gone.

and GG will be only a tool for running script..nothing more.

dont get me wrong..im not blasting you for making a good script but it would be nice to show them how find those values first instead just give them a script right away.

only then will they learn how to use GG for hacking game.

my apologize if i offended you somehow.

not my intentions..its just my piece of mind.

Good Luck.

Edited by zam535582

32 minutes ago, zam535582 said:

saya meragukan itu.

Anda pembuat skrip yang baik, tidak diragukan lagi.

tetapi Anda selalu langsung memberi mereka skrip alih-alih apa yang mereka minta.

ini adalah penghemat waktu saya dapat yakin tetapi itu juga mengalahkan tujuan mendasar dari forum.

Mengajar dan belajar.

kamu adalah GURU dan mereka adalah PEMBELAJAR.

Apakah Anda pernah mencoba menemukan nilai-nilai itu sendiri dan berjuang seperti  @sammax71apakah menggunakan GG ?

Apakah Anda pernah menemukan nilai-nilai seperti@MonkeySAN apakah menggunakan GG ?

atau Anda langsung membuang gamenya?

orang-orang itu dan banyak lainnya tidak akan berada di sini selamanya dan generasi baru akan mengambil alih.

jika mereka tidak belajar dan seseorang tidak mengajarkan cara menggunakan GG dan mencoba menemukan apa yang mereka inginkan dalam sebuah game...segera pengetahuan itu akan hilang.

dan GG hanya akan menjadi alat untuk menjalankan skrip..tidak lebih.

jangan salah paham .. saya tidak menyalahkan Anda karena membuat skrip yang bagus tetapi akan menyenangkan untuk menunjukkan kepada mereka bagaimana menemukan nilai-nilai itu terlebih dahulu alih-alih langsung beri mereka skrip.

barulah mereka akan belajar cara menggunakan GG untuk meretas game.

saya minta maaf jika saya menyinggung Anda entah bagaimana.

bukan niat saya.. itu hanya bagian dari pikiran saya.

Semoga beruntung.

I'm sorry for that, I kept it simple

42 minutes ago, zam535582 said:

42 minutes ago, zam535582 said:

i doubt that.

its a time saver i can rest assure but that also defeat the fundamental purpose of the forum.

TEACHING and LEARNING.

Did you ever tried to find those values yourself and struggle like  @sammax71did using GG ?

those guys and many others will not be here forever and new generations will take over.

if they not learning and someone not teaching how to use GG and try to find what they want in a game...soon those knowledges will be gone.

dont get me wrong..im not blasting you for making a good script but it would be nice to show them how find those values first instead just give them a script right away.

Good Luck.

Yes

Edited by CYBORG-WARRIOR

2 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

hey..i make a script too but not as good as @CYBORG-WARRIOR though.

credits goes to @sammax71 for finding the Gems.

I made one for gem hack and either max or boosted stats. I tried to include the gold hack but I couldn't get it to always work.

35 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

I made one for gem hack and either max or boosted stats. I tried to include the gold hack but I couldn't get it to always work.

i think you miss a merchant/trader/someone old the first time.."Take a look" indicate that kind of person.

btw..that number on the dice can be hack too.

it always start with 10..search it..you roll it and refine the new number then freeze to 20.

in every next battle you roll once and you will get critical hit to enemy(number on dice will say otherwise) but it work.

for Gold when Buying or Selling..

each items have some kind of IDs(static value) above and below the price.

you can try to check it out.

Edited by MonkeySAN
you sound British..voice changer?

26 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

☝️thats what you call TEACHING.

Now everybody can LEARN.

50 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

i think you miss a merchant/trader/someone old the first time.."Take a look" indicate that kind of person.

btw..that number on the dice can be hack too.

it always start with 10..search it..you roll it and refine the new number then freeze to 20.

in every next battle you roll once and you will get critical hit to enemy(number on dice will say otherwise) but it work.

for Gold when Buying or Selling..

each items have some kind of IDs(static value) above and below the price.

you can try to check it out.

I like that dice hack. Maybe I'll add that to my script if you don't mind.

I think if you search 5D;9D;1.5F::15 then the dice is at offset 2C from the 1.5F

(maybe you'd like to check that search?)

Edited by sammax71

44 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

I like that dice hack. Maybe I'll add that to my script if you don't mind.

I think if you search 5D;9D;1.5F::15 then the dice is at offset 2C from the 1.5F

(maybe you'd like to check that search?)

similar to what i got.

only that my game is 32bit.

so mine is 5D;9D;1.5F::13

dice at offset 24 from 1.5F

On 6/9/2022 at 7:21 PM, zam535582 said:

i doubt that.

TEACHING and LEARNING.

Good Luck.

yup @zam535582 had good points in there.

sometime people just want to do the stuff by themself..they reach a roadblock and seek for help.

hence that the reason why question was asked..for solutions.

to break that roadblock.

if everytime question was asked but only to reply with a script..then there is no points and reasons that said question need to be asked in the first place.

people will/can go just like "hey,i cant find anything..just give me a script will ya."

imaging ten of thousand if not more people were thinking the same in that kind of way..

this forum will be just a place for upload/download scripts only and like zam55582 said GG will be nothing but only a tool for running scripts.

if that ever happen..maybe moderator can just remove all other sections in forum and replace it with a new one title "Request Game Script" only.

or just keep LUA scripts section and remove the others.

Edited by MonkeySAN

I'm sorry I'm replying late, ai didn't get any notification through email so...

I appreciate everyone's help. 

@CYBORG-WARRIOR and @sammax71how did you get max stats and always win success chance, I definitely need that, that's better than having golds. Although I downloaded a modded APK where you get gold and still it's ineffective, I learnt you need better stats to win this game.

Thanks everyone, and also where is the script everyone's talking about, I don't see it. 

3 minutes ago, rahaaatul said:

Maaf saya terlambat membalas, saya tidak mendapatkan pemberitahuan melalui email jadi ...

Saya menghargai bantuan semua orang. 

@CYBORG-WARRIOR dan@sammax71bagaimana Anda mendapatkan statistik maksimal dan selalu memenangkan peluang sukses, saya pasti membutuhkan itu, itu lebih baik daripada memiliki emas. Meskipun saya mengunduh APK mod di mana Anda mendapatkan emas dan tetap tidak efektif, saya belajar bahwa Anda memerlukan statistik yang lebih baik untuk memenangkan permainan ini.

Terima kasih semuanya, dan juga di mana skrip yang dibicarakan semua orang, saya tidak melihatnya. 

https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/3018-life-in-aventures/