How to cheat Dungeon Survival

Andrik666

Question

Screenshot_2018-10-15-01-40-41.thumb.png.7ad3c57395bf030581d5788172fba826.png

I was able to hack diamonds but idk why it worked :x since I succeeded I moved onto weapon stats... and what I found was even more stuff I need to figure out have been added to the list ? well it's good when it's not too easy nor too hard I guess good time killer xD

Btw @alliver15 where are you at with stats ? I can only find 2 stats for now and they're only temporary change too.

Also @NoFear in your screenshots of hacked weapon did it the stats stay permanent on the weapon stat ? And did it already have that many different stat or did you add some stats yourself ? 

Ty for the hints(didn't understand much tho :x) and help you gave btw.

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, Newbi said:

Screenshot_2018-10-15-01-40-41.thumb.png.7ad3c57395bf030581d5788172fba826.png

I was able to hack diamonds but idk why it worked :x since I succeeded I moved onto weapon stats... and what I found was even more stuff I need to figure out have been added to the list ? well it's good when it's not too easy nor too hard I guess good time killer xD

Btw @alliver15 where are you at with stats ? I can only find 2 stats for now and they're only temporary change too.

Also @NoFear in your screenshots of hacked weapon did it the stats stay permanent on the weapon stat ? And did it already have that many different stat or did you add some stats yourself ? 

Ty for the hints(didn't understand much tho :x) and help you gave btw.

Stats did not stay, no.

Yes, I added stats that didn't exist to the weapon.

You can add high end weapons or gear that will save.

If I remember right, weapon stats are float. But they won't always be as they appear. Might be off a little.

Your right with that only tempo stats. But i want to learn how to add or change weapon i mean from an ordinary weap then change it too a legendary weap that will save

Ps

Max diamond is at 85k or 90k anything more than that will force close the app

Edited by alliver15

7 hours ago, alliver15 said:

Your right with that only tempo stats. But i want to learn how to add or change weapon i mean from an ordinary weap then change it too a legendary weap that will save

Ps

Max diamond is at 85k or 90k anything more than that will force close the app

Screenshot_2018-10-15-11-25-09.thumb.png.e82a197710cc6fac08b16ad08c5a3940.png

What do you mean by force close ? In my case it doesn't but if I leave it like that it'll corrupt my save.

On 10/15/2018 at 12:00 AM, NoFear said:

Lol.

I did that too when I was trying initially. 

So you search strings? I'd be curious to see how you do to find the internal money value from there. In my case, i just found money with fuzzy search (2 dwords with encrypted values, usually the first is negative and the second positive), then I just browsed around in memory and it looks like this i think (2 dwords for each value):

diamonds;holy water;money;shop actualisations number (freeze to get infinite actualisations);level;another timer;another one;a last one

Btw if you want more info about the encryption i studied it and i could help who needs it to get exact values ?

Edited by Rastakiwi

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

So you search strings? I'd be curious to see how you do to find the internal money value from there. In my case, i just found money with fuzzy search (2 dwords with encrypted values, usually the first is negative and the second positive), then I just browsed around in memory and it looks like this i think (2 dwords for each value):

diamonds;holy water;money;shop actualisations number (freeze to get infinite actualisations);level;another timer;another one;a last one

Btw if you want more info about the encryption i studied it and i could help who needs it to get exact values ?

Well done.

I didn't edit directly. I was editing prices in shop to pay me.

On 10/14/2018 at 11:52 PM, Newbi said:

I was able to hack diamonds and have it permanently but not the dianonds I want xD

Screenshot_2018-10-14-23-50-05.thumb.png.ab6949320ec0f796cdfe5a89bfc141c0.png

did you searched for a "Diamond" string and browsed around in memory to get this? Or how did you basically do ?

8 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

@Rastakiwi wow well done can you help me out with some pointers on what you did or any tuts?

4 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

did you searched for a "Diamond" string and browsed around in memory to get this? Or how did you basically do ?

If you're talking about how I got the diamonds in my inventory then I got those with the quest rewards. 

Btw I think you got the wrong idea with utf-8 :x I tried looking for some String at first too but there's no useful value to find in my case it was just display so I think NoFear means a byte when he says utf-8 since one character is contained in a byte. Well in the end idk but String seems useless to me.

Are some interesting values for this.

Edited by Newbi

9 hours ago, NoFear said:

Well done.

I didn't edit directly. I was editing prices in shop to pay me.

Btw I was able to edit the diamonds/ money and holy thing directly that's why I didn't understand why it worked for diamond this time.

Edited by Newbi

5 hours ago, alliver15 said:

@Rastakiwi wow well done can you help me out with some pointers on what you did or any tuts?

I may publish a tutorial video soon. I'll just look for pointers/constant values before.

And newbi, are the values you wrote IDs?

13 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

I may publish a tutorial video soon. I'll just look for pointers/constant values before.

And newbi, are the values you wrote IDs?

Yeah but it's only useful for quest rewards