How to cheat Dungeon Survival

Andrik666

Question

Screenshot_2018-10-13-17-52-13.thumb.png.a4ce980a96def7e7bc0ab1b068e1e1ff.png

I am able to find and edit these values but I'm missing something again ? when I quit the game and come back the only thing that stays is the gold 

Screenshot_2018-10-13-17-52-35.thumb.png.66948177941d0a144644088a5e586400.png

And it isn't just display since I can use the diamond but if I do the save will be corrupted and make you start over again.

Btw @NoFear were you able to bypass the protection ? And if you did was it with GG

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Newbi said:

Screenshot_2018-10-13-17-52-13.thumb.png.a4ce980a96def7e7bc0ab1b068e1e1ff.png

I am able to find and edit these values but I'm missing something again ? when I quit the game and come back the only thing that stays is the gold 

Screenshot_2018-10-13-17-52-35.thumb.png.66948177941d0a144644088a5e586400.png

And it isn't just display since I can use the diamond but if I do the save will be corrupted and make you start over again.

Btw @NoFear were you able to bypass the protection ? And if you did was it with GG

Save "corruption" is cheat detection.

And yes, gg only was all I needed.

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Save "corruption" is cheat detection.

And yes, gg only was all I needed.

I'm not sure if I understood what you meant :x 

do you mean that the way I did it is wrong and it corrupts the save and there's another way ? Or is there a value that indicates that the game is corrupted and by changing it everything goes back to normal ? I might be totally wrong in both case lol but at first I thought there was a String that equals "corruption" and I only had to switch that but I don't think that's the thing. Anyway thanks for the hint at least I got some clue.

11 hours ago, alliver15 said:

Its the security of the game once it detects you change something it corrupts your game and tells you to start over. I do not know what triggers it. 

I said the thing above to try and get some more hints from NoFear xD but seems like it didn't work lol 

And btw the security of the game isn't as great as what you mentioned because if they could do that you'd be banned as soon as you've changed the currencies value.

From what I've found out the security is more on the diamond side.

My hypothesis is that there's a value like earned diamond and it acts as a verification, if your owned diamond is higher than the earned diamond during the log in then your save is deemed as corrupted else it's a normal save.

Anyway gold and holy thing aren't related to the corruption of the save(at least the way I did it isn't) and hacked diamonds can be used but at the end you need to have less diamond than your earned diamond value, so diamonds are like temporary currency that you need to hack every time you log in.

Btw @alliver15 are you still trying to hack that game or did you give up ?

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Newbi said:

I said the thing above to try and get some more hints from NoFear xD but seems like it didn't work lol 

And btw the security of the game isn't as great as what you mentioned because if they could do that you'd be banned as soon as you've changed the currencies value.

From what I've found out the security is more on the diamond side.

My hypothesis is that there's a value like earned diamond and it acts as a verification, if your owned diamond is higher than the earned diamond during the log in then your save is deemed as corrupted else it's a normal save.

Anyway gold and holy thing aren't related to the corruption of the save(at least the way I did it isn't) and hacked diamonds can be used but at the end you need to have less diamond than your earned diamond value, so diamonds are like temporary currency that you need to hack every time you log in.

Btw @alliver15 are you still trying to hack that game or did you give up ?

Diamonds can be hacked and saved without ban or detection. I don't think you can do wrong like 2123456789... But can definitely add a decent qty

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, alliver15 said:

Im still playing semi legitely and still trying to crack how to cheat weapon stat and stat of player. And hoping to crack how to add items and change quantities.. @NoFear thanks for the continued guidance on this topic ?

Utf8

There is the gems hint.

?

• Moderators
1 minute ago, alliver15 said:

Quantities of item i can edit it but i wish to add weapon or change rarity  and stat of it. And its diffusing my brains out. ?

Focus on rewards. Modify reward to be a weapon or item instead of holy water or basic currency.