Jump to content
Andrik666

How to cheat Dungeon Survival

Recommended Posts

Can all thank this member :

https://gameguardian.net/forum/profile/836129-coolstar/

https://gameguardian.net/forum/profile/834224-ak0ff

Same person fyi...

For I'm rethinking my hacking policy. And to no longer do public free hacks but only injection services for a cost. I've had enough of users taking advantage of me and my work. Sorry. Maybe I'll reconsider, but this has to stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its your choice sir thank you for your hardwork and for the direction that you point us ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2018 at 12:30 PM, alliver15 said:

Thank you for your hardwork, will you release a guide on editing weapon stat?  ?

hello sir if you can add gem or golds? can i learn for you?

i can added book or potions but i cant gold, holly water and gems

how to search gold codes? Auto? byte? 

Edited by hanni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2018 at 1:44 AM, NoFear said:

The more you can tell me the less time I can try to figure things out.

Ca memory region... 

Hi friend please, PM me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Razanon said:

Hi friend please, PM me

My inbox = full. What you need?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NoFear said:

My inbox = full. What you need?

Hi friend samira from mallorca , Spain here.

 

Only a little tutorial telling me how to get gems in dungeon survival. I know I can download in sbenny a mod for that but is VIP related and paying for that I thing its a nonsense because I'm here to know how to not pay for gems in game. Thx in advance, only what memory to search etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Razanon said:

Hi friend samira from mallorca , Spain here.

 

Only a little tutorial telling me how to get gems in dungeon survival. I know I can download in sbenny a mod for that but is VIP related and paying for that I thing its a nonsense because I'm here to know how to not pay for gems in game. Thx in advance, only what memory to search etc.

It becomes a trust thing. Too many have taken advantage of my work, I try to be kind and shared many great hacks. 100% free guides won't really happen anymore from me. You can thank those that ruin it for the honest users. 

Maybe I'll turn this hack into a public guide for low sbcash price. So still is "free" just takes time to unlock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NoFear said:

It becomes a trust thing. Too many have taken advantage of my work, I try to be kind and shared many great hacks. 100% free guides won't really happen anymore from me. You can thank those that ruin it for the honest users. 

Maybe I'll turn this hack into a public guide for low sbcash price. So still is "free" just takes time to unlock.

Or you can trust that girl and become helpful to anyone who is only interested in that game ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Razanon said:

Or you can trust that girl and become helpful to anyone who is only interested in that game ?

Hmmmm....  ? the internet, everyone is a girl. Everyone is a guy....

Considering no one has messaged me about that game, I'll consider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NoFear said:

Hmmmm....  ? the internet, everyone is a girl. Everyone is a guy....

Considering no one has messaged me about that game, I'll consider.

What problem then? So you are a boy, so you're a girl. Perfect then! Seriously (forget my ***** if you can trust me better) only registered to know that, (being a clever boy as you are you will see no messages before...) So you can trust my interest in the game... Can you bring me help now? Future things like "I'll consider it" doesn't help me much now because I'm interested in game now. The again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NoFear said:

Hmmmm....  ? the internet, everyone is a girl. Everyone is a guy....

Considering no one has messaged me about that game, I'll consider.

sir i cant send message about this game. because you blocked messages...

please advance, only what memory to search etc.  i can add books and keys but gold and gem is so difficult.

 
Edited by hanni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, hanni said:

sir i cant send message about this game. because you blocked messages...

please advance, only what memory to search etc.  i can add books and keys but gold and gem is so difficult.

 

If you can edit those features, then you have correct memory range, so you got that figured out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, NoFear said:

If you can edit those features, then you have correct memory range, so you got that figured out.

thanks for your answer.
but i didn't understanding...I used bytes when editing those features. how plot correct memory range about gold , gem and holly water.

Edited by hanni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...