How to cheat Dungeon Survival

Andrik666

Question

On 6/26/2018 at 12:30 PM, alliver15 said:

Thank you for your hardwork, will you release a guide on editing weapon stat?  ?

hello sir if you can add gem or golds? can i learn for you?

i can added book or potions but i cant gold, holly water and gems

how to search gold codes? Auto? byte? 

Edited by hanni

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

My inbox = full. What you need?

Hi friend samira from mallorca , Spain here.

Only a little tutorial telling me how to get gems in dungeon survival. I know I can download in sbenny a mod for that but is VIP related and paying for that I thing its a nonsense because I'm here to know how to not pay for gems in game. Thx in advance, only what memory to search etc.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Razanon said:

Hi friend samira from mallorca , Spain here.

Only a little tutorial telling me how to get gems in dungeon survival. I know I can download in sbenny a mod for that but is VIP related and paying for that I thing its a nonsense because I'm here to know how to not pay for gems in game. Thx in advance, only what memory to search etc.

It becomes a trust thing. Too many have taken advantage of my work, I try to be kind and shared many great hacks. 100% free guides won't really happen anymore from me. You can thank those that ruin it for the honest users. 

Maybe I'll turn this hack into a public guide for low sbcash price. So still is "free" just takes time to unlock.

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

It becomes a trust thing. Too many have taken advantage of my work, I try to be kind and shared many great hacks. 100% free guides won't really happen anymore from me. You can thank those that ruin it for the honest users. 

Maybe I'll turn this hack into a public guide for low sbcash price. So still is "free" just takes time to unlock.

Or you can trust that girl and become helpful to anyone who is only interested in that game ?

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Razanon said:

Or you can trust that girl and become helpful to anyone who is only interested in that game ?

Hmmmm....  ? the internet, everyone is a girl. Everyone is a guy....

Considering no one has messaged me about that game, I'll consider.

Just now, NoFear said:

What problem then? So you are a boy, so you're a girl. Perfect then! Seriously (forget my ***** if you can trust me better) only registered to know that, (being a clever boy as you are you will see no messages before...) So you can trust my interest in the game... Can you bring me help now? Future things like "I'll consider it" doesn't help me much now because I'm interested in game now. The again

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

sir i cant send message about this game. because you blocked messages...

please advance, only what memory to search etc.  i can add books and keys but gold and gem is so difficult.

Edited by hanni

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, hanni said:

sir i cant send message about this game. because you blocked messages...

please advance, only what memory to search etc.  i can add books and keys but gold and gem is so difficult.

If you can edit those features, then you have correct memory range, so you got that figured out.

21 minutes ago, NoFear said:

If you can edit those features, then you have correct memory range, so you got that figured out.

thanks for your answer.
but i didn't understanding...I used bytes when editing those features. how plot correct memory range about gold , gem and holly water.

Edited by hanni

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, hanni said:

thanks for your answer.
but i didn't understanding...I used bytes when editing those features. how plot correct memory range about gold , gem and holly water.

You the same person as above? If so, I didn't block messages. You are limited on how many per day.