How to cheat Dungeon Survival

Andrik666

Question

53 minutes ago, Newbi said:

Yeah but it's only useful for quest rewards

Ok nice ;). I didn't even play the game that I already had cheated everything lol.

Edited by Rastakiwi

Thanks @alliver45, thanks @Nofear, I really appreciate the hints and pointers from you guys. I have had this dungeon survival game for two good years now grinding my way through it. Thanks to your help i can now mod gold, stats and items, but diamonds and holy water? Wow my brain is just so buzzed out trying to figure out how you guys did it. FYI I'm still an amateur to this gg app. A few more hint to the right direction will do. Thanks once again

@1stNigerian lol read what Rastakiwi posted, you got a huge hint there or you can try to do the way  NoFear did but isn't "I didn't edit directly. I was editing prices  in shop to pay me." already a big hint in itself ?

btw i found out there was a guide for this game with other hacks on a russian site they're also using GG so if you're interested look it up i guess but the guide is kinda useless if you just want to hack the game and not play the game imo

Newbie, that's the biggest problem i got. Editing item shop prices, 1st i don't see or know how that's possible, i have no idea what values they go with, whether it's dword or word or bytes or xor, I'm totally clueless. Diamond or is what i just wanna hack. 

Well i got gold through quest rewards, just had to search for the amount of gold i got as quest reward, i searched for it as dword value and got up to 16 results, so i began to modify each one to see if the reward value has changed, that was how I got gold. But holy water has been a no no

@1stNigerian Do you really want hints to find the values yourself or would you rather just recieve a guide with a clear set of instructions ?
If you want to challenge it yourself i feel like you need to learn some more stuff before you might be able to hack it idk. 
and if you want a guide then just ask NoFear if he doesn't mind other people sharing how they hacked this game, if he doesn't mind then i'll just share how i did it or how to do it.

3 hours ago, 1stNigerian said:

Well i got gold through quest rewards, just had to search for the amount of gold i got as quest reward, i searched for it as dword value and got up to 16 results, so i began to modify each one to see if the reward value has changed, that was how I got gold. But holy water has been a no no

Now that you have a lot of gold it will be even easier to cheat every currencies by finding the structure I explained: for me, just the start amount of gold which is ~5000 was enough. Just fuzzy search for dwords (use change and unchanged only to be sure), when you have around 30 results, just seek for two following values, usually of the same range of your current gold value: the first should be negative, the second positive. ==> This is your encrypted gold value.

Once you found it, just follow it in memory and you should find several other values encrypted like this around money. ==> This is the structure.

Just take a look at my post on this thread (near the top of the 4th page) to know where exactly is the stuff you want to cheat, or just put the 3 first positive values to some high number of the same size of your targeted value of currencies (be careful, if you leave the game with more than ~100000 diamonds, your account will be reset, so keep the first value relatively low).

Edited by Rastakiwi

1 minute ago, Newbi said:

@Rastakiwi is it really just to have a value under 100k diamonds for the save to not get corrupted ?

@1stNigerian did you try closing the game and opening it again ?

Nah I didn't check exactly the limit, it ia just from my experience and what you said. I may check it soon ?

Rastakiwi, Newbie, maybe this might help save your often corrupted game data. Well my cure for that was founded two years ago when i was still trying to hack the dungeon survival game. When you see game corruption warning just ignore it. Close the app without with tapping on restart when the game shows it, to me it's just a trick. Close the app the same way you clear off the previously opened apps on your phone to release memory, simple as that. If it didn't work for you, then that's been my meds