How to cheat Dungeon Survival

Andrik666

Question

Such a tight subject hmmm ?

for starters gem, coin and holy water is difficult to hack. Some items are complicated to detect, can anyone lead us to a lime light?

Edited by alliver15
Just added a few forgoten words

@NoFear can you please help us cheat this game... 

Well here is what i found when you try to cheat the game using gg and your connected to the wifi it will force close by itself. 

I tried to do it offline but i was not able to change currencies however items are a value of byte. For example torches you must have 5 of it and go to the item shop sell one and then find 4 then sell another search for 3. Then 2 values will appear sell another one till the real value appear change the value to 99 only. If you try to change it to more than that value it will force close. It works on all kind of consumable items. Hope this would help @Andrik666

• Moderators
1 hour ago, alliver15 said:

@NoFear can you please help us cheat this game... 

Well here is what i found when you try to cheat the game using gg and your connected to the wifi it will force close by itself. 

I tried to do it offline but i was not able to change currencies however items are a value of byte. For example torches you must have 5 of it and go to the item shop sell one and then find 4 then sell another search for 3. Then 2 values will appear sell another one till the real value appear change the value to 99 only. If you try to change it to more than that value it will force close. It works on all kind of consumable items. Hope this would help @Andrik666

By making the edit, does it save?

• Moderators
4 hours ago, alliver15 said:

@NoFear as long as your offline and not connected to the internet it will save and one more thing. Whenever there would be changes on the byte data or item always leave town and do mission. Thank you for replying sir.

The more you can tell me the less time I can try to figure things out.

Ca memory region... 

And also item has a limit like the torch it has a 20/20 per item slot. Tried finding weapons stat  and also ca memory but i was unsuccessful. Tried char level, stats and exp im not getting any values. Im not an expert on those im still studying though. 

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, alliver15 said:

And also item has a limit like the torch it has a 20/20 per item slot. Tried finding weapons stat  and also ca memory but i was unsuccessful. Tried char level, stats and exp im not getting any values. Im not an expert on those im still studying though. 

Weapon stats are float value.