How to cheat Dungeon Survival

Andrik666

Question

• Moderators
1 hour ago, alliver15 said:

Wow that is great can you please teach us the manual hack? ?

Was hoping to release all at once. Because too add currency is one way. To add items is another.

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, alliver15 said:

@NoFear that is one of their security features any changes in dias, gold and holy water. The server cross checks the system. I believe dias has a limit of 90k. And gold is at 40 m ?

You would be correct on max you can have for gold. Gems technically can get higher. But it's more of the limits that won't get save reset. You can create a copy of your save pre hack, and always load from that point.

9 hours ago, NoFear said:

You would be correct on max you can have for gold. Gems technically can get higher. But it's more of the limits that won't get save reset. You can create a copy of your save pre hack, and always load from that point.

if you return to the main game page with any locked value, the save breaks

• Moderators
1 hour ago, xrenan said:

if you return to the main game page with any locked value, the save breaks

Not sure what you are saying.

You can add gems and gold and holy water and items and not have account reset...

• Moderators
On 6/21/2018 at 3:04 AM, alliver15 said:

@NoFear how do you do it? I mean whenever i try to launch dungeon survival and then i try to run gg and search for a value while online the closes. Howd you do it being online and running ds without force closing ds?

Hide game guardian in settings

Option 2 and 3. Should do it. ?

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

Not sure what you are saying.

You can add gems and gold and holy water and items and not have account reset...

i lose 2 save, when i lock the byte value (99 for consumables) and return for main page ( continue or reset ) 

• Moderators

Can all thank this member :

https://gameguardian.net/forum/profile/836129-coolstar/

https://gameguardian.net/forum/profile/834224-ak0ff

Same person fyi...

For I'm rethinking my hacking policy. And to no longer do public free hacks but only injection services for a cost. I've had enough of users taking advantage of me and my work. Sorry. Maybe I'll reconsider, but this has to stop.