Jump to content
Andrik666

How to cheat Dungeon Survival

Recommended Posts

Rastakiwi, Newbie, maybe this might help save your often corrupted game data. Well my cure for that was founded two years ago when i was still trying to hack the dungeon survival game. When you see game corruption warning just ignore it. Close the app without with tapping on restart when the game shows it, to me it's just a trick. Close the app the same way you clear off the previously opened apps on your phone to release memory, simple as that. If it didn't work for you, then that's been my meds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12,337;3,158,065;12,337;3,158,065::25

If 0 results, close and open game again. This is for shop. When you goto address (if string rep is enable) you'll see what it is.  Enjoy. (45byte is - )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NoFear said:

12,337;3,158,065;12,337;3,158,065::25

If 0 results, close and open game again. This is for shop. When you goto address (if string rep is enable) you'll see what it is.  Enjoy. (45byte is - )

It doesn't seems to work for me xD I only tried it 5 times tho, But did you try to restart your phone ? Because at first I thought I found a way to get to the currencies fast but after I restarted my phone the values changed and I had to fuzzy search again to find the values.

Btw the way I did it was : I first find item in byte so I can sell as many as I want to find gold encrypted value with fuzzy search.

Once I find the gold encrypted value I change the second encrypted value(the one bellow) for gold and holy water(need to buy holy water once for it to save) because it's Xor encryption so we can have a precise amount. But for diamonds I copied the float of the second encrypted value and pasted it on the first encrypted value, that's why I don't understand why it worked xD. Here's a screen of what I did, the value in 48EA6740 and 48EA6744 are the diamonds encrypted values.

Screenshot_2018-10-31-17-01-39.thumb.png.d676e8f7d1198b3da0ee52db59d3ff46.png

 

11 hours ago, 1stNigerian said:

Rastakiwi, Newbie, maybe this might help save your often corrupted game data. Well my cure for that was founded two years ago when i was still trying to hack the dungeon survival game. When you see game corruption warning just ignore it. Close the app without with tapping on restart when the game shows it, to me it's just a trick. Close the app the same way you clear off the previously opened apps on your phone to release memory, simple as that. If it didn't work for you, then that's been my meds

I don't really get it but don't worry I'm not even playing this game. I just wanted to hack it and that's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Newbi said:

It doesn't seems to work for me xD I only tried it 5 times tho, But did you try to restart your phone ? Because at first I thought I found a way to get to the currencies fast but after I restarted my phone the values changed and I had to fuzzy search again to find the values.

Btw the way I did it was : I first find item in byte so I can sell as many as I want to find gold encrypted value with fuzzy search.

Once I find the gold encrypted value I change the second encrypted value(the one bellow) for gold and holy water(need to buy holy water once for it to save) because it's Xor encryption so we can have a precise amount. But for diamonds I copied the float of the second encrypted value and pasted it on the first encrypted value, that's why I don't understand why it worked xD. Here's a screen of what I did, the value in 48EA6740 and 48EA6744 are the diamonds encrypted values.

Screenshot_2018-10-31-17-01-39.thumb.png.d676e8f7d1198b3da0ee52db59d3ff46.png

 

I don't really get it but don't worry I'm not even playing this game. I just wanted to hack it and that's it.

Happy Halloween everyone. Enjoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Happy Halloween everyone. Enjoy

Happy Halloween nofear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Newbi said:

It doesn't seems to work for me xD I only tried it 5 times tho, But did you try to restart your phone ? Because at first I thought I found a way to get to the currencies fast but after I restarted my phone the values changed and I had to fuzzy search again to find the values.

Btw the way I did it was : I first find item in byte so I can sell as many as I want to find gold encrypted value with fuzzy search.

Once I find the gold encrypted value I change the second encrypted value(the one bellow) for gold and holy water(need to buy holy water once for it to save) because it's Xor encryption so we can have a precise amount. But for diamonds I copied the float of the second encrypted value and pasted it on the first encrypted value, that's why I don't understand why it worked xD. Here's a screen of what I did, the value in 48EA6740 and 48EA6744 are the diamonds encrypted values.

Screenshot_2018-10-31-17-01-39.thumb.png.d676e8f7d1198b3da0ee52db59d3ff46.png

 

I don't really get it but don't worry I'm not even playing this game. I just wanted to hack it and that's it.

it also doesn't work everytime for me, but maybe try to do a manual string search of the shop prices. i.e.: Dword search for [priceAsString];0:5 or [priceAsString];255:5. (100=3 158 065 ;10=12 337). Just change each value one by one as string (change byte per byte between 48 and 57) or to random value to find the targeted shop value if you have multiple results ;).

Btw, i think like you that currencies are encrypted by some xor, but if it is, it's not a common use because the encrypted value is on 2 dwords, so i don't see how you can easily put an exact value...

About your mystery, when you set the two encrypted value of a currency at a same value, the final value is not zero, but 76367, so that's why it worked. ?

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Happy Halloween everyone. Enjoy

Happy Halloween too! Thanks for the video. Apparently newbi and I were not talking about the same shop as you lol, we were talking about the shop inside the town if the game, not the external shop with IAP lol.

Finally, good job for finding these prices, because I'd honestly not have though about them being strings at all, this is really interesting!

Edited by Rastakiwi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

 

I finally found what I think are constants near the structure if the game:

Cheat everything:

-Search for 109;109;9;1;1::69

-Browse down after the last 1 in memory until you find a stack of "random" values:

-These are the encrypted values of respectively:

diamonds;holy water;gold;timer for shop (freeze for infinite actualisation of shop);level;timer;timer;timer

--> Each encrypted value takes 2 Dwords.

Change one of the 2 encrypting values to something high, change sign if needed, here you go!

Take care about diamonds, don't put it too high (not more than 100000 usually). If you want you can just set all the encrypted currencies + level to 0 so you'll get exactly 76 367 of each (+level 76 367).

I hope it works, have fun! ?

Btw, the values near these "constants" seem to be cool to tweak. It looks like there are some kind of tutorial flags but I'm not sure (I saw a dword 0 near the 1 in the search code become 1 after I did my first quest). Also, the amount of currencies bought in the shop is directly dependent of your level. So if you see weird stuff going on there (negative or null amount), just change your level u til it is okay

Edited by Rastakiwi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

I finally found what I think are constants near the structure if the game:

Cheat everything:

-Search for 109;109;9;1;1::69

-Browse down after the last 1 in memory until you find a stack of "random" values:

-These are the encrypted values of respectively:

diamonds;holy water;gold;timer for shop (freeze for infinite actualisation of shop);level;timer;timer;timer

--> Each encrypted value takes 2 Dwords.

Change one of the 2 encrypting values to something high, change sign if needed, here you go!

Take care about diamonds, don't put it too high (not more than 100000 usually). If you want you can just set all the encrypted currencies + level to 0 so you'll get exactly 76 367 of each (+level 76 367).

I hope it works, have fun! ?

Flawless. Interesting encryption, possible hex related.

Curious, exceeding certain value break the save? Or breaking proper Encryption?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Flawless. Interesting encryption, possible hex related.

Curious, exceeding certain value break the save? Or breaking proper Encryption?

At least, ik that breaking proper encryption if there is one isn't responsible of the game broken. Enormous values of gold or holy water don't do nothing  from my experience, but diamonds are protected in some way, I'll be looking at it tomorrow.

Edited by Rastakiwi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_2018-11-01-04-09-44.thumb.png.1ee8651fafa5a6d966c1b7754e73cc9f.pngScreenshot_2018-11-01-04-23-13.thumb.png.0ad241efce86ee51a083ab69cc08041a.png

every time you start the game, the 2nd encrypted value is always 0(diamond);5(holy);3600(gold) encrypted with Xor, so just Xor 0 or 5 or 3600 with the encrypted value and you'll get the Xor key. Then after that just enter the value you want to add and encrypt it with the xor key.

Btw @Rastakiwi I remembered that I had a corrupted save when I only edited the diamonds to a small value but maybe I was wrong and I abused it with a huge value unconsciously ? XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nvm I didn't play the game so when I edited values the first encrypted value was always = 0 and that's why I could have a precise number. But I noticed that if the 1st encrypted value isn't equals to 0 the second one gets affected too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Newbi said:

Nvm I didn't play the game so when I edited values the first encrypted value was always = 0 and that's why I could have a precise number. But I noticed that if the 1st encrypted value isn't equals to 0 the second one gets affected too

Even if the first value is 0, idk how you could have a precise number because the encryption seems more complicated than xor; I know that because it is not a reversible operation here:

I.e., I know -70,978 and 5,481 encrypt the number 100, but 5,481 and -70,978 encrypt the number -11002. Some bytes in the first encrypted value do not behave the same as in the second one.

Edited by Rastakiwi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

when you set the two encrypted value of a currency at a same value, the final value is not zero, but 76367

It isn't true, it is when both equals 0 only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

??? guys whoa whoooaa, hold up ??. Whaaaaat, is going on here? What language are you guys speaking? Is this not the same game i hacked so swiftly like a hot knife through butter(thanks to Rastakiwi and Co) ? Now this language you guys are speaking can corrupt my brain just trying to comprehend,. Please big boys,  brake it down will ya? After all hacking this game is simple. (thanks to Rastakiwi and Co )

Edited by 1stNigerian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2018 at 7:53 AM, NoFear said:

Happy Halloween everyone. Enjoy

thank for your video. 


but i try it , i cant surching any things..... ha....... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...