How to cheat Dungeon Survival

Andrik666

Question

On 11/1/2018 at 3:07 AM, Rastakiwi said:

I finally found what I think are constants near the structure if the game:

Cheat everything:

-Search for 109;109;9;1;1::69

-Browse down after the last 1 in memory until you find a stack of "random" values:

-These are the encrypted values of respectively:

diamonds;holy water;gold;timer for shop (freeze for infinite actualisation of shop);level;timer;timer;timer

--> Each encrypted value takes 2 Dwords.

Change one of the 2 encrypting values to something high, change sign if needed, here you go!

Take care about diamonds, don't put it too high (not more than 100000 usually). If you want you can just set all the encrypted currencies + level to 0 so you'll get exactly 76 367 of each (+level 76 367).

I hope it works, have fun! ?

Btw, the values near these "constants" seem to be cool to tweak. It looks like there are some kind of tutorial flags but I'm not sure (I saw a dword 0 near the 1 in the search code become 1 after I did my first quest). Also, the amount of currencies bought in the shop is directly dependent of your level. So if you see weird stuff going on there (negative or null amount), just change your level u til it is okay

It worked alright. But mehn it destroyed my well progressing game. By the time I altered the days timer, everything turned upside down. I had to restart my game to set the days back to normal again. And FYI I discovered an easy route to the timer. My advice is it should be left alone. 

On 11/5/2018 at 10:56 AM, Newbi said:

I wouldn't recommend doing that since stats are only temporary instead try something like this

Screenshot_2018-10-31-19-22-38.thumb.png.fe2129fa3b026eef4a1face8038745f3.pngScreenshot_2018-10-31-19-24-12.thumb.png.4552b1b8abe3683f2f0b29d077e605b8.pngScreenshot_2018-10-31-19-30-52.thumb.png.6f5081df5d6529b218e9c7f77a67c194.png

you can find gold in rewards with 10,000;10,000;600(amount)::9

And you edit the 10,000;10,000 to what you want (I'll let you have fun looking for the good stuff ^^'.

Note : you can't have the same rewards twice even if level or amount is different, some rewards makes the game crash I.e. 20,000;20,000. To edit equipment required level it's with byte, Stats won't change by changing the required level.

I understand how you changed the gold reward to epic chest, what I don't understand is how you changed holy water to a weapon. I've tried but to no avail 

13 hours ago, 1stNigerian said:

I understand how you changed the gold reward to epic chest, what I don't understand is how you changed holy water to a weapon. I've tried but to no avail 

Find the holy water with 9999;9999;1::9 if you have more than 1 result then do the elimination 'till only one is left then you change that 9999;9999 'till you get to weapon. 

6 hours ago, Newbi said:

Find the holy water with 9999;9999;1::9 if you have more than 1 result then do the elimination 'till only one is left then you change that 9999;9999 'till you get to weapon. 

Thanks bro. What would I have done without you and Rastakiwi and the game guardian team that created the app and this website to learn and teach eachother. 

15 hours ago, Newbi said:

It didn't work for me, couldn't find it. Once  I was able to change gold reward to holy water but now I just can't figure out which number it was????. If I can just figure it out then I will use that same number to pinpoint other holy water rewards, don't know if it'll work though. Rastakiwi? Newbie? Anyone? Any idea how to change gold to holy? 

4 hours ago, revoltac said:

Hi i search for 109;109;9;1;1::69 but 0 result. Anything wrong. Previously have result. Pls help?

Just do a fuzzy search dword on your gold amount. Then spend from it and fuzzy search again with either change or unchanged values to be sure. Till you'll get about 30-40 results. You'll see an encrypted value of same range as your gold.

Let's take for instance you have gold amount 128,899 when you count the digits they are six, then check for six digits encrypted value from your results, and voala. Go to memory and you'll find other encrypted positive values two up and three down from the gold encrypted value. The first two up are the holy water and diamond. The next two down are levels and in-game days timer. Enjoy 

16 hours ago, 1stNigerian said:

It didn't work for me, couldn't find it. Once  I was able to change gold reward to holy water but now I just can't figure out which number it was????. If I can just figure it out then I will use that same number to pinpoint other holy water rewards, don't know if it'll work though. Rastakiwi? Newbie? Anyone? Any idea how to change gold to holy? 

10,000 +1 or -1 I don't remember btw you can't have the same reward twice in the same quest. So don't go trying to change gold into holy water when there's already some holy water as reward. I feel like you missed this point so I'm bringing it up to you again.

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, Newbi said:

10,000 +1 or -1 I don't remember btw you can't have the same reward twice in the same quest. So don't go trying to change gold into holy water when there's already some holy water as reward. I feel like you missed this point so I'm bringing it up to you again.

Can also use rewards to give legendary items.

22 hours ago, 1stNigerian said:

Just do a fuzzy search dword on your gold amount. Then spend from it and fuzzy search again with either change or unchanged values to be sure. Till you'll get about 30-40 results. You'll see an encrypted value of same range as your gold.

Let's take for instance you have gold amount 128,899 when you count the digits they are six, then check for six digits encrypted value from your results, and voala. Go to memory and you'll find other encrypted positive values two up and three down from the gold encrypted value. The first two up are the holy water and diamond. The next two down are levels and in-game days timer. Enjoy 

There is a result, but the digit does not same. Pls help thank u

Same goes for diamond tooScreenshot_20181115-110820.thumb.png.85b7ab23182c4cc27d5950aee151e4b4.png

Screenshot_20181115-112120.png

11 hours ago, Newbi said:

Noted

11 hours ago, Newbi said:

Got it, it's +1,-1 yields in game diamond used as currency when sold in shop

17 minutes ago, 1stNigerian said:

Hey mr No fear. Mr rastakiwi.mr newbie. I wanna learn. Please add me on wats aapp. +2348148068043

I'm not on wats app also I can't teach you anything the only thing I'd be able to do is redirect you to link/topic I read to know how to use GG. Hope you get better luck with the other 2 tho xD