Sign in to follow this  
wnd

Castle Defense : TD 2 bounty for GG.

Hello mates, I want to learn how to use the search uft16, From what I've read  with the search uft16 you can find pointers, I would like to know how ..pls

16 minutes ago, EliudRm said:

Hello mates, I want to learn how to use the search uft16, From what I've read  with the search uft16 you can find pointers, I would like to know how ..pls

You can use utf16 with string search you should watch the video of nofear 

Edited by FahimZS

7 minutes ago, FahimZS said:

Puede usar utf16 con búsqueda de cadenas

Hi Fahim, How do I search in chains??

Edited by EliudRm

11 minutes ago, EliudRm said:

Hi Fahim, How do I search in chains??

What do you mean by chains @EliudRm

On Thursday, December 07, 2017 at 4:43 PM, NoFear said:

Sorry. 

I am Sorry in minute 05:23, where do you get the value 1;1;0;53::13, i have been watch ur video for many times,but still can figure it out, please explain to me sir.. ?

and on the first section, i try input the value like you do,but its doesnt work on me.. is there must be different value or what ? i have been watching and trying but still get right metode for get the wood..

but on the second section and the last of the video.. its working so well thankyou so much..

sorry for my bad in english

Hace 3 horas, FahimZS dijo:

¿Qué quieres decir con cadenas @EliudRm?

Mm .. I do not know, that's how Google translates it. ?

1 hour ago, EliudRm said:

Mm .. I do not know, that's how Google translates it. ?

Just follow nofear video you'll understand @EliudRm

2 hours ago, Bogejula said:

I am Sorry in minute 05:23, where do you get the value 1;1;0;53::13, i have been watch ur video for many times,but still can figure it out, please explain to me sir.. ?

and on the first section, i try input the value like you do,but its doesnt work on me.. is there must be different value or what ? i have been watching and trying but still get right metode for get the wood..

but on the second section and the last of the video.. its working so well thankyou so much..

sorry for my bad in english

I found the values before hand, and that was the pattern that seemed constant. 

And the very first value, might be different. When I goto address, maybe see if you can utf8 or utf16 search the text you see at that address location. 

6 hours ago, FahimZS said:

Just follow nofear video you'll understand @EliudRm

Hello, I just watched the video and I understood a lot but I have a doubt, from what I saw in Last Day On Earth to buy packs or gold that cost real money you must have another pointer of a purchase that does not cost real money. .. I would like to know how I can find the other pointer .. If I'm wrong tell me how to buy it without the need of the other.

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

I found the values before hand, and that was the pattern that seemed constant. 

And the very first value, might be different. When I goto address, maybe see if you can utf8 or utf16 search the text you see at that address location. 

How do you understand that the value is utf8 or utf16?

Hello, I just watched the video and I understood a lot but I have a doubt, from what I saw in Last Day On Earth to buy packs or gold that cost real money you must have another pointer of a purchase that does not cost real money. .. I would like to know how I can find the other pointer .. If I'm wrong tell me how to buy it without the need of the other.

At first nofear found the real money pointer then he searched for 900 that is 14 day boost when he found the pointer 4th no pointer he replaced that value with real money pointer and he got that stuff which was on the real money pointer

@Enyby when i searched 2000 as string i want to make it 999999999 but it doesn't become 999999999 it become 9999 can you add some feature to do that?

No. Depends from game how stored strings.

14 minutes ago, Enyby said:

No. Depends from game how stored strings.

Okay thanks

Edited by FahimZS

11 hours ago, FahimZS said:

¿Cómo entiendes que el valor es utf8 o utf16?

Al principio, nofear encontró el puntero del dinero real, luego buscó 900 que es un impulso de 14 días cuando encontró el puntero 4º sin puntero, reemplazó ese valor con un puntero de dinero real y obtuvo lo que estaba en el puntero del dinero real

Yes, that's why I'm asking how to find the other pointer that does not cost real money ..

¿Cómo entiendes que el valor es utf8 o utf16?

Al principio, nofear encontró el puntero del dinero real, luego buscó 900 que es un impulso de 14 días cuando encontró el puntero 4º sin puntero, reemplazó ese valor con un puntero de dinero real y obtuvo lo que estaba en el puntero del dinero real

Yes, that's why I'm asking how to find the other pointer that does not cost real money ..

2 hours ago, EliudRm said:

To find the other pointer that does not cost real money you have to find the value first then you have to search for pointer that's how you'll get pointer. And the value type can be anything dword, float, double any type

Edited by FahimZS