Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wnd

Castle Defense : TD 2 bounty for GG.

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, FahimZS said:

Didn't found any package string there if you combine some string value you'll find package but didn't got that that's why no luck 

The both address that we search for them above utf16 search not like no fear. I think we need the value of the price in usd or something like that. Really disappointed.

I feel shame to ask him again!

At least it's helpful from his free time not paid thing to do that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, MedoSatoor said:

The both address that we search for them above utf16 search not like no fear. I think we need the value of the price in usd or something like that. Really disappointed.

I feel shame to ask him again!

At least it's helpful from his free time not paid thing to do that 

Playstore shouldn't have removed usd from every country it was usd in my country about 1 year ago but in 2017 it became BDT 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FahimZS said:

Playstore shouldn't have removed usd from every country it was usd in my country about 1 year ago but in 2017 it became BDT 

Try to remove ur sim card and use vpn and wipe play store data. That will help maybe....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MedoSatoor said:

 

Looks like have to use Euro sign

 

Edited by FahimZS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MedoSatoor said:

Try to remove ur sim card and use vpn and wipe play store data. That will help maybe....

Well i found those values i used super vpn connected to united kingdom clear data my playstore then i searched and i got the value but remember always connect vpn before you search for pointer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MedoSatoor said:

Try to remove ur sim card and use vpn and wipe play store data. That will help maybe....

@MedoSatoor @NoFear successfully got the pointers thank you nofear for your awesome tutorial.

Screenshot_20171212-050304.png

Screenshot_20171212-045859.png

Screenshot_20171212-045820.png

Screenshot_20171212-045707.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NoFear on 5:25 you searched for the header pointer i understand that and you got 2 value first time you choosed the 2nd value cause you were not sure if that's the correct one and after that you choosed the 1st value and in memory editor why did you clicked go to pointer of the above value is there any reason to that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2017 at 2:30 AM, NoFear said:

Only way to find them is on forums I posted them to or ask. I've created a playlist of most of the videos I've uploaded. Not updated though. 

@NoFear when you found the last 2 value you took 2nd value first cause you were not sure and after that you took the 1st value and there was 2 pointer value you took the above pointer and you clicked go to pointer was that a encrypted value?? If that's a encrypted value then how to know if i select that pointer i'll get the exact result? And how to make that character free using pointer do i have to find a value with 0$? And what is the main work of above pointer and what is the work of below pointer? Are they same or they have different work?

Edited by FahimZS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2017 at 2:30 AM, NoFear said:

Only way to find them is on forums I posted them to or ask. I've created a playlist of most of the videos I've uploaded. Not updated though. 

@NoFear please help me with this I'm stuck i can now search for pointer but i can't use that somewhere else and please answer my question

 

@NoFear when you found the last 2 value you took 2nd value first cause you were not sure and after that you took the 1st value and there was 2 pointer value you took the above pointer and you clicked go to pointer was that a encrypted value?? If that's a encrypted value then how to know if i select that pointer i'll get the exact result? And how to make that character free using pointer do i have to find a value with 0$? And what is the main work of above pointer and what is the work of below pointer? Are they same or they have different work?

12 hours ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear when you found the last 2 value you took 2nd value first cause you were not sure and after that you took the 1st value and there was 2 pointer value you took the above pointer and you clicked go to pointer was that a encrypted value?? If that's a encrypted value then how to know if i select that pointer i'll get the exact result? And how to make that character free using pointer do i have to find a value with 0$? And what is the main work of above pointer and what is the work of below pointer? Are they same or they have different work?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NoFear You can search pointer faster: long tap - pointer search - new search.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Enyby said:

@NoFear You can search pointer faster: long tap - pointer search - new search.

 

@Enyby what about offset?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leave it as zero if you do not know for what it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Leave it as zero if you do not know for what it.

Okay. Can you help me about pointer? I need some help. I think nofear is busy

Edited by FahimZS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear please help me with this I'm stuck i can now search for pointer but i can't use that somewhere else and please answer my question

 

@NoFear when you found the last 2 value you took 2nd value first cause you were not sure and after that you took the 1st value and there was 2 pointer value you took the above pointer and you clicked go to pointer was that a encrypted value?? If that's a encrypted value then how to know if i select that pointer i'll get the exact result? And how to make that character free using pointer do i have to find a value with 0$? And what is the main work of above pointer and what is the work of below pointer? Are they same or they have different work?

 

The pointer above the 2nd, I chose because it was the closest. And the above that was 0 the I believe a header. 

To make the inapp free, find something in the game that costs regular currency. Might need to do utf16 searches. Then replaces pointers for the regular currency items with inapp. Sometimes not that easy...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NoFear said:

The pointer above the 2nd, I chose because it was the closest. And the above that was 0 the I believe a header. 

To make the inapp free, find something in the game that costs regular currency. Might need to do utf16 searches. Then replaces pointers for the regular currency items with inapp. Sometimes not that easy...  

@NoFear you searched for 99.99 in last day on earth did you searched for all the pointer to find the right value?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By wnd
      Name of Game: Horde Defense
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ngmob.game.hd&hl=en
      Version: 1.5.8
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: gems/money
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: tried staight gem edit, upgrade negative value, achievement edit, gem code edit.
      Comments: this one may be uneditable
    • By wnd
      Name of Game: Toy Defense 2
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.melesta.toydefense2&hl=en
      Version: 2.13.1
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gems and/or Money and Skill Points for generals.
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:
      1) Known value search with autosearch and encrypted value : values kept resetting.
      2) Tried rewards/trophy value change (group search) : couldnt change the reward values.
      3) Tried fuzzy search: values kept resetting.
      4) Tried the Lucky Patcher methods found online (youtube)

      Comments: I am knew to Game Guardian and mobile gaming in general, but i am loving the challenge of using it!
      I have sorted out Alien Creeps, Eternium: Mage and Minions and Alien Shooter TD
      Many thanks to the Dev and the forum experts!
       
      METHOD FOUND POST COPIED BELOW:
      HOLY CARP FISHERMAN! I DID IT!
      I used the method @NoFear mentioned in his post about Toy Defense Fantasy (3).
       
      Unknown dword search. 
      Click item that costs gold that you can't afford. 
      Unknown dword changed. 
      Search known amount and search number of crystals it is asking you to spend to buy gold.
      Edit to large negative amount (-2123456789). 
      But gold. 
       
      Notes:
      I went into the UPGRADES area and used an upgrade i couldnt afford.
      When searching for the KNOWN NUMBER, you will get over 400 results, just keep repeating the exact same search for your 'KNOWN NUMBER' over and over again untill the number of results stops decreasing.
      When i edited my results (171 of them) it gave me my billions of coins, but it also crashed the game. Apon restarting the game i still had the billions of coins
       
      Many thanks to the people in this thread especially @NoFear, hope this works for you!
       
       
    • By Backlift
      View File Idle TD v1.0 Hack Script by Backlift
      Idle TD Hack Script for Gems and Coins.
      Notes:
      Make sure you pause the game, so the value will not change while searching
      Submitter Backlift Submitted 08/03/17 Category LUA scripts  
    • By Backlift
      Idle TD Hack Script for Gems and Coins.
      Notes:
      Make sure you pause the game, so the value will not change while searching
    • By shadowtrap2010
      Name of Game:
      Defense Witches

      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.newgate.game.android.dw
      Version if you know it:
      v1.0.2
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:
      any that you can provide (prefer basic first)
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:
      cant mod my phone so I cant cheated so I wish to have a moded game
      Is the game server-sided?:
      I think it does log in but you can play offline
      Comments:
      it not a priority game to me but would be nice if someone can make a mod so I don't have to spend money on silly gem
×
×
  • Create New...