Jump to content
We are investigating issues where accounts became locked on login attempt #1. Lock feature disabled for now. ×

Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please


 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, sammax71 said:

Why would you want a negative value?

Find the billion value and then just edit it to something smaller.

cuz you directly can't change the value of the secret technique thing

so what I did just turn the thing that cost a secret technique and change it to negative so I can have tons of it

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

sorry i cant do much...as i said it keep crashing like crazy.

i mean do know how to do it atk nd def there are some pictures where i see high def and atk

Screenshot_20210905-111102_Evil_Hunter_Tycoon.jpg

Screenshot_20210904-193517_Evil_Hunter_Tycoon.jpg

2 hours ago, yuruchiki said:

cuz you directly can't change the value of the secret technique thing

so what I did just turn the thing that cost a secret technique and change it to negative so I can have tons of it

 

wow secret tech  can also get in millions 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Woohoo, I'm back in the game.

Let's see how long I last this time round 😂

nice welcome back, btw instead of mass summoning just banish few legendary hunters for the Awakening Crystal, then you can hack it instead. since with that you can convert any normal hunter into Legendary or even Ultimate if you wish.

 
especially if you're in guild because every-time you get heroic/Legendary it shows in guild chat I suspect that's how I got kicked the first time lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Reaction said:

nice welcome back, btw instead of mass summoning just banish few legendary hunters for the Awakening Crystal, then you can hack it instead. since with that you can convert any normal hunter into Legendary or even Ultimate if you wish.

 
especially if you're in guild because every-time you get heroic/Legendary it shows in guild chat I suspect that's how I got kicked the first time lol

bro Do u know how to hack gexp means what values to be edit and atk and def stats to values edit i have some pictures where stats hacked 

Screenshot_20210905-111102_Evil_Hunter_Tycoon.jpg

Screenshot_20210904-193517_Evil_Hunter_Tycoon.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Reaction said:

nice welcome back, btw instead of mass summoning just banish few legendary hunters for the Awakening Crystal, then you can hack it instead. since with that you can convert any normal hunter into Legendary or even Ultimate if you wish.

 
especially if you're in guild because every-time you get heroic/Legendary it shows in guild chat I suspect that's how I got kicked the first time lol

that's what I did, forgot to mentioned it here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, vishal_0610 said:

ok i have 3 legendary hunters so what values should i edit to get many awakening crystals?

Awakening crystals are kept under the Town Storage Special tab so their values are X4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

That's strange. I hacked mine without a ban.

i hacked awakening stones then i got banned can u tell me what to do now? is there any way to get back account or something else? its banned for 18903 days

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, vishal_0610 said:

i hacked awakening stones then i got banned can u tell me what to do now? is there any way to get back account or something else? its banned for 18903 days

You won't get that game back but you can start over.

I'll try to explain how I managed to get it to work for me.

I think there was a button that said "Restore Game" or "Restore Progress". I pushed that and then it said I was banned for 999 days. Once it said that then I went into the game settings on my phone and reset the data. Once I'd done that it let me start a new game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.