Evil hunter Tycoon GG hacks

vishal_06_

7 hours ago, vishal_06_ said:

i know materials, Gold and elements, townchief chest, shiny token, Hunters Exp, Guild gexp, One shot kill but I know more hacks 

i already hidden with zygisk magisk,But I can't connect with server. 

and I already test evil hunter tycoon kr but if I open the GG is detect "memory attack".

can you show me how ?.

8 hours ago, vishal_06_ said:

i know materials, Gold and elements, townchief chest, shiny token, Hunters Exp, Guild gexp, One shot kill but I know more hacks 

Can you post a video with all you can do?  and tell us what app you use so that the game don't crash or pop up root error? 

3 hours ago, MPGS said:

i already hidden with zygisk magisk,But I can't connect with server. 

and I already test evil hunter tycoon kr but if I open the GG is detect "memory attack".

can you show me how ?.

I use X8 sandbox it works perfectly but game crashes anyways you can hack evil hunter easily

just turn off root permission on evil hunter and turn on in game gaurdian..

• 3 months later...
On 8/23/2022 at 12:45 PM, vishal_06_ said:

How to cheat hunter exp without get ban? I tried cheat exp hunter but get ban.. And one shot kill pls 🥺

• 7 months later...