Use Evil Hunter Tycoon in x8sandbox

vayladie

Question

2 answers to this question

[ @vayladie ]
---

I keep getting kicked out of the game every 30-60 seconds

Is there any message appeared while you're getting kicked out from the game? Also, is your x8sandbox configured with some Root or is it in the original state? The game have some "detection" and I confirm it as I get kicked out with a message "This application will shutdown according to security policy". If you believe that your x8sandbox is in original state, might try it on another virtual to see if it's reoccurring:

---
If you have some Root, I suggest trying to Hide it with Magisk along with other modules. I believe some screenshot or video would help as I don't have x8sandbox installed, only VPhoneGaGa and it runs quite well.
---

On 7/26/2023 at 12:07 PM, vayladie said:

I am having a problem playing the Evil Hunter Tycoon game on the X8sandbox app. I keep getting kicked out of the game every 30-60 seconds. Is there any way to fix this issue? Please help me!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superplanet.evilhunter&hl=vi&gl=US

Evilhunter tycoon hace protected nhn appguard that can bypass in classdex , 

That not detected virtual or rooted 

No need hide root