Jump to content
Andrik666

How to cheat Dungeon Survival

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, 1stNigerian said:

Hey mr No fear. Mr rastakiwi.mr newbie. I wanna learn. Please add me on wats aapp. +2348148068043

I'm not on wats app also I can't teach you anything the only thing I'd be able to do is redirect you to link/topic I read to know how to use GG. Hope you get better luck with the other 2 tho xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I appreciate the help you've given me so far, I appreciate big time newbie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2018 at 4:54 AM, Newbi said:

I'm not on wats app also I can't teach you anything the only thing I'd be able to do is redirect you to link/topic I read to know how to use GG. Hope you get better luck with the other 2 tho xD

Can u teach me. the simple eay to chat diamon.i have zero diomond. I ady try all the way posible. But i still cant do it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2018 at 1:08 PM, Chepuan said:

time to feedback. searched 109;109;9;1;1::69 as Dword i got 5 result. but honestly no idea what i must do. i try look at your post (4th page) but seem like i very noob in GameGuardian so i cant get what i must do. maybe this is big favor from me. any chance to make tutorial video?. ?

Can u teach the simple way man. i still new to this gg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Apislaw said:

Can u teach the simple way man. i still new to this gg

You have many ways to do this. There is the shop prices hack or the mission rewards hack for example. There is also the direct editing of the encrypted currencies values, here's how to do it:

"In my case, i just found money with fuzzy search (2 dwords with encrypted values, usually the first is negative and the second positive), then I just browsed around in memory and it looks like this i think (2 dwords for each value):

diamonds;holy water;money;shop actualisations number (freeze to get infiniteactualisations);level;another timer;another one;a last one"

So you have to use the fuzzy search (icon with a question mark and a magnifying glass). Choose Dword, then "search".

Now make your money vary (by buying something or earning money for example).

You'll have to push again this icon each time you make it vary and push "changed", and also push "unchanged" between each variation of money (the goal being to have as less values as possible in the search tab).

You can also use the exact search sometimes (icon with a simple magnifying glass) and search for " -10000~0;0~10000::5 " and push "refine" ; it will filter the values to get the money address more quickly.

Once you see just a few values, search for " 0~10000 " in the exact search menu, and change everything to a higher values than it is currently. If it shows a weird money value in the game, just keep changing it until it's okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rastakiwi said:

You have many ways to do this. There is the shop prices hack or the mission rewards hack for example. There is also the direct editing of the encrypted currencies values, here's how to do it:

"In my case, i just found money with fuzzy search (2 dwords with encrypted values, usually the first is negative and the second positive), then I just browsed around in memory and it looks like this i think (2 dwords for each value):

diamonds;holy water;money;shop actualisations number (freeze to get infiniteactualisations);level;another timer;another one;a last one"

So you have to use the fuzzy search (icon with a question mark and a magnifying glass). Choose Dword, then "search".

Now make your money vary (by buying something or earning money for example).

You'll have to push again this icon each time you make it vary and push "changed", and also push "unchanged" between each variation of money (the goal being to have as less values as possible in the search tab).

You can also use the exact search sometimes (icon with a simple magnifying glass) and search for " -10000~0;0~10000::5 " and push "refine" ; it will filter the values to get the money address more quickly.

Once you see just a few values, search for " 0~10000 " in the exact search menu, and change everything to a higher values than it is currently. If it shows a weird money value in the game, just keep changing it until it's okay.

I will try. can u post a screen shot please. about the fuzzy search. thanks man. i learning. my first time here. but i can understand just need a oic so i can easily learn. Thanks again bro and do i need to unlock shop???  First? 

Edited by Apislaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Apislaw said:

I will try. can u post a screen shot please. about the fuzzy search. thanks man. i learning. my first time here. but i can understand just need a oic so i can easily learn. Thanks again bro and do i need to unlock shop???  First? 

No problem ;). No you don't need to unlock anything to do this hack, just finish the tutorial. The money given at the beginning is sufficient to find the values just by buying some characters.

20181217_000117_rmedited.thumb.jpg.eb5a645038d97dcbc0c3ebebf241d2f6.jpg

First do a fuzzy search:

Screenshot_20181216-235249.thumb.png.a25123ee40de263b13372639efe2d506.png

Then you can do this in exact search times to times to filter thr values quicker (it actually means "refine the actual search by selecting everything that fulfill these conditions: 2 Dwords (the ';' and Dword type selected), in order('::'), separated by 5 bytes ('5'), the first Dword being between -100000 and 0 (negative) and the second being between 0 and 100000 (positive)":

20181217_000331_rmedited.thumb.jpg.d9305a23134133d8b0d5b640c2cb56a1.jpg

I do so because the money in this game is usually encrypted that way: a negative Dword before a positive Dword (they're following each other). The both form the encrypted money value.

Edited by Rastakiwi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

No problem ;). No you don't need to unlock anything to do this hack, just finish the tutorial. The money given at the beginning is sufficient to find the values just by buying some characters.

20181217_000117_rmedited.thumb.jpg.eb5a645038d97dcbc0c3ebebf241d2f6.jpg

First do a fuzzy search:

Screenshot_20181216-235249.thumb.png.a25123ee40de263b13372639efe2d506.png

Then you can do this in exact search times to times to filter thr values quicker (it actually means "refine the actual search by selecting everything that fulfill these conditions: 2 Dwords (the ';' and Dword type selected), in order('::'), separated by 5 bytes ('5'), the first Dword being between -100000 and 0 (negative) and the second being between 0 and 100000 (positive)":

20181217_000331_rmedited.thumb.jpg.d9305a23134133d8b0d5b640c2cb56a1.jpg

I do so because the money in this game is usually encrypted that way: a negative Dword before a positive Dword (they're following each other). The both form the encrypted money value.

Haha man. Thanks man. Still i cant find any. That complicated lolzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi everyone, I am newbie, I have see your comment, but there are some places I don't understand so you can help me ??? please, but why you don't create video for everyone, it's easier 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Apislaw said:

Haha man. Thanks man. Still i cant find any. That complicated lolzz

Well, the hack itself is not so easy, so considering you don't know how to use GG for the moment, it is comprehensible ahah.

17 minutes ago, Qusdrok said:

hi everyone, I am newbie, I have see your comment, but there are some places I don't understand so you can help me ??? please, but why you don't create video for everyone, it's easier 

I'm gonna do a video, but actually, it takes time (1-2 hours for me or even more). Because I have to not misclick on anything during about 5 minutes, and then I have to edit everything (speed up boring searches, make text to explain or even music), so it takes time, and no it's not easier for us at all lol...

Edited by Rastakiwi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you so much, but how to reply as you ??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

Well, the hack itself is not so easy, so considering you don't know how to use GG for the moment, it is comprehensible ahah.

I'm gonna do a video

1haha man. this game is kinda complicated to hack isnt it. d***.. other game is kinda easy this is the forst time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have followed you, so I can hack it but I don't understand why how ??? you can guide for me ??? thank you so much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Use the "quote" button used the answer you want to quote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...