Jump to content
TubsMcCoy

Day R Survival

Recommended Posts

On 2/18/2019 at 12:14 PM, BadCase said:

I am probably going to release it within the next week or so, a few things will be donor only functions like the Belaz and some items that are used as "online currencies" in trade, since this was originally going to be a Donor only script

Nice! Just simple request: hope you can make the removed items (the old helicopter, the old tank, etc) still obtainable so we can disassemble them to get the replacement items? ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, LaKheder said:

@BadCase why did you delete ur video in ytube?

_______________________________________________
added 3 minutes later

Its too complecated bro, I can't catch it.

Any simple method?

I don't think he deleted it. Think developer had it removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LaKheder said:

 

Its too complecated bro, I can't catch it.

Any simple method?

New method to edit item quantity by sendul:

1. Must have two units of any item.

2. Search 0.08 in Double.

3. Pick up or drop 1 unit of item.

4. Refine search  for 0.06 in Double.

5. Edit result to desired amount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Varooval said:

New method to edit item quantity by sendul:

1. Must have two units of any item.

2. Search 0.08 in Double.

3. Pick up or drop 1 unit of item.

4. Refine search  for 0.06 in Double.

5. Edit result to desired amount.

Finally, it works 100% thanks to you. If you dont mind, I have a lot of question about hacking this bloody game, how can I hack the vehicle road speed, off-road speed & water speed?

Edited by LaKheder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LaKheder said:

@BadCase why did you delete ur video in ytube?

_______________________________________________
added 3 minutes later

Its too complecated bro, I can't catch it.

Any simple method?

Download this video from the cloud and watch carefully, what is the problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, zverilius said:

Hello! Just checked it myself and made a video on hacking on the increase in any subject! Download, watch, try and succeed!

Fuzzy - search for a decrease, as a result, be sure to look for a value from 0.9 to 0.01! Good luck!

DO NOT UPLOAD THIS VIDEO TO THE INTERNET AND/OR ON YOUTUBE!

@zverilius hi, this works online? just confirming because idk if my ip was banned a long time ago from day r XD. I also used this method for gold/c on bag and something russia confirmation appears before doing on field. therefore im confused what makes my new account(and google play,android id) on a banned status. thanks alot guys. note didnt try using vpn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Varooval said:

New method to edit item quantity by sendul:

1. Must have two units of any item.

2. Search 0.08 in Double.

3. Pick up or drop 1 unit of item.

4. Refine search  for 0.06 in Double.

5. Edit result to desired amount.

How to hack skill level?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

@zverilius hi, this works online? just confirming because idk if my ip was banned a long time ago from day r XD. I also used this method for gold/c on bag and something russia confirmation appears before doing on field. therefore im confused what makes my new account(and google play,android id) on a banned status. thanks alot guys. note didnt try using vpn

Oh, I dunno... I have everything working perfectly, no ban!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zverilius said:

Oh, I dunno... I have everything working perfectly, no ban!

Hi bro, I wonder how to hack the skill level?

Edited by LaKheder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, LaKheder said:

Finally, it works 100% thanks to you. If you dont mind, I have a lot of question about hacking this bloody game, how can I hack the vehicle road speed, off-road speed & water speed?

happy to hear that, sorry i work at a non signal area so i cant open a browser or even make a call .

 

still learning on hacking carry capacity .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LaKheder said:

How to hack skill level?

Think...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sendul said:

happy to hear that, sorry i work at a non signal area so i cant open a browser or even make a call .

 

still learning on hacking carry capacity .

Do you know about hacking the skill level?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LaKheder said:

How to hack skill level?

Exact search in Double..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2019 at 9:57 AM, LaKheder said:

Finally, it works 100% thanks to you. If you dont mind, I have a lot of question about hacking this bloody game, how can I hack the vehicle road speed, off-road speed & water speed?

To hack vehicle speed:

1. Exact search Double the road speed. Like for example 70 for KRAZ.. you might get about 500 results

2. Edit ALL results with increments of 10.. 

3. Go back to game and check the new road speed. For example 450..

4. Go back to GG, locate the value of 450 and revert other values back to original..

5. Edit 450 to desired amount.. Me i like it at 2000..

Editing road speed will also change the off road and water speed proportionally.

Hope this helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LaKheder said:

Do you know about hacking the skill level?

For example, for cooking skills, search for 0 or how much you are, in E: Double 

There will be lots of results, go and cook some thing, like kill a rat and fry till up a level than search for the new level you have reached you have to level up 3 time to get only the level in search, now change the value to max level have in game, like machanics has 13, you have to enter 13 only don't enter more than max level,

Sorry for bad English,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...