Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

The game is already patched at 1.8.2 Can anyone check which hacks are still working? I've been out of the loop for 5 months. I just returned to playing LDOE yesterday and none of the @NoFear hacks seems to be working anymore. I stopped checking for new hacks at 1.6.0 What's new guys?

On 5/4/2018 at 6:52 AM, Ryubei said:

The game is already patched at 1.8.2 Can anyone check which hacks are still working? I've been out of the loop for 5 months. I just returned to playing LDOE yesterday and none of the @NoFear hacks seems to be working anymore. I stopped checking for new hacks at 1.6.0 What's new guys?

Same here.  Been gone since just before Halloween and the whole "duplicated account" debacle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2018 at 6:49 PM, LaksonVell said:

Hey all. Has anyone managed to hack skills? I am interested only in giving myself purple skills.

Well, an alternative way is hack the explorer's pack in store. Those magazines will give you full skills.

On 5/9/2018 at 6:32 AM, DrakeEdwards said:

Same here.  Been gone since just before Halloween and the whole "duplicated account" debacle.

same here and i tried to use the hacks again like tried searching the code for chest and its not working anymore i am getting 0 search results

• 5 months later...

Sorry to bump up an old thread but has anyone checked out what cheats still work on the latest version (v1.10.2)? I'm trying to play this game again after almost a year...

Correction: I just remembered it's been more than a year. Last I played I can still do the duplicate hack, coin hack and xp hack.

Edited by xxITERUxx

someone found another way to get the ID or CODE of the Gasoline section to be able to exchange for another box? since currently in version 1.10.3 the theme of "free store" no longer works: / help pls, I donate 10 dollars per paypal!

On 23/7/2017 at 15:52, Fatel5 said:

300 dobles.

Hey guys am trying to hack the waves counter of police department as you can get bike blueprint from 99 wave only

I used Double and it worked but after editing it and clearing wave 99 the progress won't save when exit the map it stucks on loading and after restarting its back to same wave.

Anyone can figure out the right way so it saves any kind of help would be appreciated ?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hi... if anyone is still there on this topic .  i am playing version 1.12.3 of LDoE and i encountered a player who was definitely using some health cheat. i had better weapon and just when his health went below 20, it went to 100 again and i had to run. i went back again after restoring health and he was still there. so i guess at least some cheats are working. i tried Energy bar fill but it stucks the game. and if you guys have some working methods or scripts of any kind for this game. please provide link.. Thanks. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Not sure about skins anymore... I had all skins unlocked somehow for bike via opening hacked lootboxes from my inbox, also used mod to spawn specific items a long time ago if remember right to unlock backpacks skins and other skins (not sure if still works and is available somehow) Stopped playing the game because is s*** in terms of hacking now... Developers made an update at some point and "fixed all accounts" so all my stored energy drinks went to the inbox from chests  (got 50 only while had 500-600 in chests before) and my coins balance went from 800600 to 5000 only and it wasn't able to modify it again after this update. If crates inbox hack still works or changing item in inbox from wood to bike paint item for example via GG you might be able to get some paints 🙂

• 3 months later...