Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

8 hours ago, TheHardcore said:

After the 1.8.1 update the gasoline crates ID have changed and i can't seem to find them again

Can anyone plz help me ?

well for me wut i tried with new fresh save all anon100 method work like a charm and perfectly *

but with my old hacked game save (i have it since game lunch ) nothing work *

think it in relation with that dummy cheater hat so probaply my old save id has been detected and certenly been taged as cheater or maybe blocked ... dunno but yeah if s1 got same impresion be good to chare info's

also event dont pop up or they do pop but so rarely exept raid's and marchant .... *

• 2 weeks later...

You can explain me a litle bit, more datailed, how is the process, beacuse i do what you say, and nothing work, apologize for my bad english

21 hours ago, survival said:

I used the @Anonymous1000 script and it will give you infinite objects in your inventory. After executing it, take a product of each product and restart the game

48 minutes ago, Evoraaa said:

You can explain me a litle bit, more datailed, how is the process, beacuse i do what you say, and nothing work, apologize for my bad english

He publish the method, in the tutorial videos.

5 minutes ago, Evoraaa said:

he erased the videos and close the channel, because he receive to much insult in his channel from youtube.

you do not know anything, he deleted the channel because everyone copied his script and changed the name, stealing the credits of all his work. so he decided not to continue feeding all those channels and made that decision. he was the most loved of youtube with many likes and many subscribers in a very short time. Do not talk about what you do not know.

25 minutes ago, survival said:

you do not know anything, he deleted the channel because everyone copied his script and changed the name, stealing the credits of all his work. so he decided not to continue feeding all those channels and made that decision. he was the most loved of youtube with many likes and many subscribers in a very short time. Do not talk about what you do not know.

Calm down buddy, sorry for that, i'm a new user of two aplication " GG" and LDOE, i suposed that because his short explication about the word psychopaths, it's all. But if you know he deleted the channel, why you recommend me watch videos have been deleted???

16 minutes ago, Evoraaa said:

Calm down buddy, sorry for that, i'm a new user of two aplication " GG" and LDOE, i suposed that because his short explication about the word psychopaths, it's all. But if you know he deleted the channel, why you recommend me watch videos have been deleted???

Tutorial videos of the game guardian forum. ?

I never said youtube channel

is free shop on v1.8.1 do work on v1.8.2 for buying resources like titanium,furnitures,etc? 2-7-3 pointing dont work on v1.8.2, i tried 4-4 pointing like buying free on shop, it makes my game crash tho or unable to click the gasoline purchases for gold. can anyone assist me? can pm or reply to this tnx in advance.