Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

Guys I have a question. What is the system requirements of this? I cant access the vault. I have android 6.0. Does anyone here avr a lower android version here that can access the vault?

Edited by SilverSurfer-

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Gold, xp and skill points were made a little more difficult to hack, so possible. I just need to find an exact string of numbers to search to make it easy for everyone. 

like i said i was able to hack the coins but the problems is when you change the value it stays there UNTIL you exit the game when you come back everything reverts back as if you didnt change the value at all. now anyone can tell me why is that? is there a workaround? or it isn't hackable with the new patch? any guess?

• Moderators
Just now, Teemow said:

like i said i was able to hack the coins but the problems is when you change the value it stays there UNTIL you exit the game when you come back everything reverts back as if you didnt change the value at all. now anyone can tell me why is that? is there a workaround? or it isn't hackable with the new patch? any guess?

It is hackable. 

It does save /restore. 

I'm working all day. 

I haven't come up with a perfect search method. 

Some users have 0 gold, making this harder. 

I made a brand new account after update, and hacked all of the above mentioned (xp, gold and points). 

Editing xp to 700,000 will be level 96.

I don't see the need to be 99...  Too risky, edit too high, you'll be level 0 with xp hacked. (900,00xp level 0)

3 hours ago, kimchanjun said:

This is video about hack DEF, it can make u not take dmg from zombie ( about 250 ~ 300 def, i think)

And dont share or public this video, thank.

Search your DEF (double) and change it until you find address.

equip all armor you have and freeze it then unequip, unfreeze and equip it again.

Repeat that until you have your DEF you want.

I tried this and my armor amount did not increase as yours did in the video, I am going to try again to make sure I did it mess anything up the first go around 

I'm suuuuuch a noob to this lol. I did however manage to raise my defense once. Got it to like 78 and was taking close to no damage. Once I quit the app though and reloaded my defense was reset to default and now I can't seem to re-edit it lol. I can't wait till you release that guide NoFear :D I'm doing this all on Nox with my other account to not touch my main account since I'm legit level 58.

5 minutes ago, Mr573162 said:

Hi everyone!! I have a question how do I get game guardian to start my sequence off with numbers instead of letters? I have pictures below to show what I mean imageproxy.php?img=&key=c81244b44a970cc9https://imgur.com/a/rleV6

Those are addresses. These addresses are like "place indicators" for reference. The 24.0 is the value. The value is what you're going to work on. Addresses aren't important because you will not edit them, just the values. 

I don't mean to be rude, mate, but this is a bit complex and you should look up how to work with GG

I understand the urge to advance progress easily, if that is your plan, try to follow videos closely. At some point you will need to be able to figure it out on your own but you will find it is very intuitive. But try to look up GG basics. 

The problem is that LDOE is a somewhat complex game to edit, I cracked my skull with this a lot and managed to learn TONS just with messing around trying new methods. It already made me clear data on the game so... Just try to be very careful. 

9 minutes ago, Mr573162 said:

I tried this and my armor amount did not increase as yours did in the video, I am going to try again to make sure I did it mess anything up the first go around 

This thing works. I've done it. My first try was a failure. I tried it agad. It works. I have a tip. After you edit. Dont close the game. Wait for 2 mins. Then go outside and go back again inside your base. Then try to reopen. Hope it helps.

8 minutes ago, Mr573162 said:

It look like duping, u just make your DEF is highest, then freeze. Un-equip your armor while it is freeze. Unfreeze when you re-equip armor to make your DEF higher.

37 minutes ago, NoFear said:

It is hackable. 

It does save /restore. 

I'm working all day. 

I haven't come up with a perfect search method. 

Some users have 0 gold, making this harder. 

I made a brand new account after update, and hacked all of the above mentioned (xp, gold and points). 

Editing xp to 700,000 will be level 96.

I don't see the need to be 99...  Too risky, edit too high, you'll be level 0 with xp hacked. (900,00xp level 0)

would you mind posting a video on how you do it? specially with a brand new account just to be safe given that we're stupid noobs at this point you might be busy i'll understand just do it if you have the time much appreciated. btw what value did you set the coin to? i had like 5 coin set the value to 5005 worked but didn't save im banging my head against the wall still didn't get it to work dam

6 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Those are addresses. These addresses are like "place indicators" for reference. The 24.0 is the value. The value is what you're going to work on. Addresses aren't important because you will not edit them, just the values. 

I don't mean to be rude, mate, but this is a bit complex and you should look up how to work with GG

I understand the urge to advance progress easily, if that is your plan, try to follow videos closely. At some point you will need to be able to figure it out on your own but you will find it is very intuitive. But try to look up GG basics. 

The problem is that LDOE is a somewhat complex game to edit, I cracked my skull with this a lot and managed to learn TONS just with messing around trying new methods. It already made me clear data on the game so... Just try to be very careful. 

Yeah no offense taken ! I'm just learning as I go, my main account is on my iPhone so I'm not to worried about screwing things up on my android account at this moment.. but I am going to look up basic tutorial today to get more more familiar with this apk.

Hell yah! I finally edited my skill points AND my coins. Now item duping is next on the list for me to figure out. It's too bad you can't buy the packs with coins lol.

1 hour ago, Mr573162 said:

Yeah no offense taken ! I'm just learning as I go, my main account is on my iPhone so I'm not to worried about screwing things up on my android account at this moment.. but I am going to look up basic tutorial today to get more more familiar with this apk.

The principle is very simple, you're trying to trim down huge amounts of data into what you need. For values which you can control, it's simple. Say you're trying to find out what address holds the information of your stack of 10 logs. You scan the value 10 and you get loads of results. To trim, you can split that stack, so it's 5 now. Go to GG and rescan the same list for 5. The results are trimmed. Then you move the split stack back to the original stack so it's 10 again. Rescan for 10. Rinse and repeat until you end up with one address only. So now half of it is done. 

If you touch that address, on the bottom left there's a Go To button. It'll take you to the addresses list, where you'll find that same value along with other types. Ignore the exponential values since they're waaaay too messy to touch. The most important part here is to pay attention to the address above this one. It has a different behavior but it is directly connected to the address you technically want to change. So you have a stack of 10, right? And the address shows 10D, as in value 10 on Dword. Take note of the Dword value of the address above that. Say it's 567. Go back to the game and split that stack of 10 into 5. On the address list it'll show 5D on the "original" address, and say 572D on the "verification" address. Change Dword value there from 572 to 567, and the original one from 5 to 10. Back to the game, and split the original stack of 5. It'll create 5 more as if that pile had 10. Take note if you're moving on to different amounts. It may not be linear like add 10 to one, add 10 to another. So if you end up duping until you get a stack of 20, take note of the Dword values for the verification address and rinse and repeat using the same method. 

Honestly I haven't tried freezing the values but this method works flawlessly and you're able to quit and restart the game without losing anything if you did everything right. 

I think this method is sort of simple to work with and can already give you lots of advantages. You only need 2 of an item to dupe it successfully. 

If you go back to page 2 I posted a video with this method already on v1.5. 

I won't give any input on coin manipulation since I managed to edit mine to 400k on 1.4.6 and I haven't had the balls to risk editing those. 

Best of luck, this is more intuitive than it seems once you understand how the tool works. Happy haxxin

Edited by Krakken

53 minutes ago, Krakken said:

The principle is very simple, you're trying to trim down huge amounts of data into what you need. For values which you can control, it's simple. Say you're trying to find out what address holds the information of your stack of 10 logs. You scan the value 10 and you get loads of results. To trim, you can split that stack, so it's 5 now. Go to GG and rescan the same list for 5. The results are trimmed. Then you move the split stack back to the original stack so it's 10 again. Rescan for 10. Rinse and repeat until you end up with one address only. So now half of it is done. 

If you touch that address, on the bottom left there's a Go To button. It'll take you to the addresses list, where you'll find that same value along with other types. Ignore the exponential values since they're waaaay too messy to touch. The most important part here is to pay attention to the address above this one. It has a different behavior but it is directly connected to the address you technically want to change. So you have a stack of 10, right? And the address shows 10D, as in value 10 on Dword. Take note of the Dword value of the address above that. Say it's 567. Go back to the game and split that stack of 10 into 5. On the address list it'll show 5D on the "original" address, and say 572D on the "verification" address. Change Dword value there from 572 to 567, and the original one from 5 to 10. Back to the game, and split the original stack of 5. It'll create 5 more as if that pile had 10. Take note if you're moving on to different amounts. It may not be linear like add 10 to one, add 10 to another. So if you end up duping until you get a stack of 20, take note of the Dword values for the verification address and rinse and repeat using the same method. 

Honestly I haven't tried freezing the values but this method works flawlessly and you're able to quit and restart the game without losing anything if you did everything right. 

I think this method is sort of simple to work with and can already give you lots of advantages. You only need 2 of an item to dupe it successfully. 

I won't give any input on coin manipulation since I managed to edit mine to 400k on 1.4.6 and I haven't had the balls to risk editing those. 

Best of luck, this is more intuitive than it seems once you understand how the tool works. Happy haxxin

Thanks for that Krakken. I was able to dupe items but I didn't really understand what I was doing. So one of those cases where you make something work without knowing why lol. Now the why makes a little more sense.

1 hour ago, Krakken said:

Like you said this worked flawlessly !! Your video really helped !! I'm trying the coins now to see if I can get that to work also