Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

hello guys!, i was hack when crafting, i change the value to 0, for example 5 stone, 5 rope, 3 wood and there's no need item to craft. but since patched to 1.5 last night.. it wont work anymore.. i've try all 1.5 modded apk on my nox emulator but all didnt work.. it launch without any mod. 

2 hours ago, Udzi said:

Hey K,

either i'm stupid or the multiply resource thing is not working anymore since 1.5. I crafted several VSS Vintorez by chaning the value to 0 on version 1.4.6...I'd like to see some screens where its working.

Thanks and keep up

Haven't had any luck with this method on 1.5 either but I have another method for you. This requires 2 items minimum and you can multiply as many resources as you want. Take an item, let's say 5 logs and put them in your inventory. Scan on Dword Anonymous. Split and rescan, move back the logs to the original pile and rescan, until you figured which address it is. Go to it. On the addresses table, you'll see the one you found with Dword for what you have. Above that address you'll see sort of a bigger number, let's say 456 Dword. 

Now the idea is to see how this 456 changes when you split items. This is very important. When you split the 5 logs and remain 3 in that space, notice the 456 changes to something like 462,a different number. The idea is to replace this 462 with 456 and the "original" address, which was 3, back to 5. This forces that slot to have the exact value before splitting. Now beyond this you rinse and repeat until you can make a set of 20, take note of the values and repeat the process by splitting and changing again the addresses. So you're multiplying blocks of 10. It's important to obey the values since they change whenever you restart the game. Putting any value that is not coherent won't let you save the progress. Be careful, I'll try to take some screenshots of this. 

Cheers and happy haxxin

EDIT: added pics, hope they're clear, if not I'll record a small clip. 

Screenshot_20170725-012019.png

Screenshot_20170725-012039.png

Screenshot_20170725-012051.png

Screenshot_20170725-012113.png

Screenshot_20170725-012129.png

Screenshot_20170725-012146.png

Screenshot_20170725-012209.png

Screenshot_20170725-012217.png

Screenshot_20170725-012226.png

Edited by Krakken

6 hours ago, NoFear said:

Successfully hacked everything from scratch with latest 1.5 build. 

I can work on a guide later.  Xp, DO NOT GO OVER MAX. 

You'll be level 0 with Max xp. 

Including duplicating resources and free craft?

8 hours ago, NoFear said:

Successfully hacked everything from scratch with latest 1.5 build. 

I can work on a guide later.  Xp, DO NOT GO OVER MAX. 

You'll be level 0 with Max xp. 

Can you make a vid? I dont understand terminologies. Hehe thanks.

5 hours ago, HunterGen said:

Including duplicating resources and free craft?

3 hours ago, SilverSurfer- said:

Game crashes on v1.5

3 hours ago, SilverSurfer- said:

Check my post for expanding resources just a bit above. Works flawlessly. 

hi im new here wanted to know what i was doing wrong was able to hack the coins but keeps on resetting when i close the app im using bluestacks btw just need to coins to work so i could save the account and log in using my phone dont want to risk rooting my phone just recently bought it. do i need to set it to a specific amount or something? thanks in advance to whomever replies first using v1.5 again was able to hack the coins but its not saving keeps reverting back for some reason WHEN I RESTART THE APP. thanks

1 hour ago, Bonzkie said:

Thank you for all your help. Item dup still work in version 1.5

How? The video is about hacking the energy, not duplicating items :(

Edited by HunterGen

5 hours ago, SilverSurfer- said:

Please make a video tutorial thank youu

Edited by HunterGen

This is video about hack DEF, it can make u not take dmg from zombie ( about 250 ~ 300 def, i think)

And dont share or public this video, thank.

Search your DEF (double) and change it until you find address.

equip all armor you have and freeze it then unequip, unfreeze and equip it again.

Repeat that until you have your DEF you want.

• Moderators

Gold, xp and skill points were made a little more difficult to hack, so possible. I just need to find an exact string of numbers to search to make it easy for everyone.