Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

• Moderators

I'm going to release a video for... 

Gold, xp, skill points, hp, atk spd, run spd, hunger, thirst. 

And yes, even after the update that rolled out today (they didn't change the version with the update). 

16 hours ago, NoFear said:

I'm going to release a video for... 

Gold, xp, skill points, hp, atk spd, run spd, hunger, thirst. 

And yes, even after the update that rolled out today (they didn't change the version with the update). 

waaaaah ill wait ?❤

Hello Guys!

Well In-game Money, Energy and Skill Points can be easily hacked by using the below steps. :-)

For energy there are two methods

1- (The Easy One) Search for 300 double. You'll get below 20 results. Just select them all and edit their values to 0.001. You'll get unlimited energy till you exit the game.

2- (The Hard One)Set the memory search ranges to only "Anonymous". Now simply Double search the energy you have right now. Wait for few minutes or reduce the energy by going to places then search the new value then you'll get only 1 or maxx 2 values select the value and go to its memory block. Now remember to set the "view ranges" to show the "double" values. Now there you can find the various values like the energy, gold, skill point. All of these will be in double type so scroll down and search for the respected values.

Now you can not change these values directly as they will reset so first of all suppose you have 93 gold, scroll down the page to find a 'Double' 93 value then change it like 90093 and also add this 900 from the front of the "second value" above this value as in the Screenshot. Am attaching a Screenshot of the selected values in which i have increased my gold with 900 but also increased the above Dword value with 900. Do this step to change energy, gold and skill points. You can test the gold by buying an XP upgrade pack. Energy will reset on restarting the game.

SpeedHack also works flawlessly with this game, you can easily use it to decrease the walk time b/w areas thus saving energy or you can you it to decrese the crops production time and can fill bottles in no time BUT YOU'LL ALSO LOWER YOUR FOOD AND WATER LEVELS SO FEED YOURSELF and Check your health while frequently using speedhack. Though Zombies will also kill you faster lol. ?

THANKYOU ????

Screenshot_2017-07-24-00-53-02-064_zombie.survival.craft.z.thumb.png.1bae1f7c135196bb3aa9ad0fac13b91d.png

Screenshot_2017-07-24-00-01-39-782_zombie.survival.craft.z.png

Edited by Fatel5

45 minutes ago, Fatel5 said:

Hello Guys!

Well In-game Money, Energy and Skill Points can be easily hacked by using the below steps. :-)

For energy there are two methods

1- (The Easy One) Search for 300 double. You'll get below 20 results. Just select them all and edit their values to 0.001. You'll get unlimited energy till you exit the game.

2- (The Hard One)Set the memory search ranges to only "Anonymous". Now simply Double search the energy you have right now. Wait for few minutes or reduce the energy by going to places then search the new value then you'll get only 1 or maxx 2 values select the value and go to its memory block. Now remember to set the "view ranges" to show the "double" values. Now there you can find the various values like the energy, gold, skill point. All of these will be in double type so scroll down and search for the respected values.

Now you can not change these values directly as they will reset so first of all suppose you have 93 gold, scroll down the page to find a 'Double' 93 value then change it like 90093 and also add this 900 from the front of the "second value" above this value as in the Screenshot. Am attaching a Screenshot of the selected values in which i have increased my gold with 900 but also increased the above Dword value with 900. Do this step to change energy, gold and skill points. You can test the gold by buying an XP upgrade pack. Energy will reset on restarting the game.

SpeedHack also works flawlessly with this game, you can easily use it to decrease the walk time b/w areas thus saving energy or you can you it to decrese the crops production time and can fill bottles in no time BUT YOU'LL ALSO LOWER YOUR FOOD AND WATER LEVELS SO FEED YOURSELF and Check your health while frequently using speedhack. Though Zombies will also kill you faster lol. ?

THANKYOU ????

Screenshot_2017-07-24-00-53-02-064_zombie.survival.craft.z.thumb.png.1bae1f7c135196bb3aa9ad0fac13b91d.png

Screenshot_2017-07-24-00-01-39-782_zombie.survival.craft.z.png

Thank you very much, mate. I've been doing this just as you presented, locating double anonymous values, going to the respective addresses and inputting the changes like you did. First on Double, then two addresses above the Dword. It works perfectly while I'm online. Works for skill points and gold, but the problem is that, ANYTHING I do after editing values isn't saved. I have tried to move between areas, building stuff, killing zombies, level up, using coins for boosters. Fact is, nothing I seem to do works to save progress. I tried a lot of methods, including changing just one of the values, changing the Double value instead of Dword, everything. Nothing works. What am I doing wrong,  mate? 

Your addresses look just like mine. On another forum a Russian friend teaches how to do this and he has no exponential values on the addresses two lines above, and he manages on video to close and open the game with the values he inputted. I'm cracking my skull with this for days now. 

Appreciate any help. Thank you all, and cheers. Happy haxxin

This is some info i know:

Im search enegry address and use it like a base address.

And use offset calculator to jump other value:

Gold (coin): offset 78, dword type.

skillpoint: offset 58, dword type.

exp: offset 98, dword type ( max lvl is 99 = 751296)

hp: offset 600, dword type, but when im freeze, game will not save.

I hope to know more :3

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, kimchanjun said:

This is some info i know:

Im search enegry address and use it like a base address.

And use offset calculator to jump other value:

Gold (coin): offset 78, dword type.

skillpoint: offset 58, dword type.

exp: offset 98, dword type ( max lvl is 99 = 751296)

hp: offset 600, dword type, but when im freeze, game will not save.

I hope to know more :3

Use hunger as starting point. 

If you have 99 hunger, value is 1. 

75 hunger,  value is 25. You search how much you are missing. 

Now the offsets. 

28 Thirst

A0 Max HP

78 Current HP

F0 Def

140 ATK SPD

168 RUN SPD

Forgive me if offsets changed or are mistyped. 

Don't hack atk spd too high. And for run speed, only increase by 4, and that's manageable. 

If you plan on sharing this anywhere, please do not take credit for my work. You can share and profit from my work, but GIVE CREDIT.  Enjoy. 

22 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Use hunger as starting point. 

If you have 99 hunger, value is 1. 

75 hunger,  value is 25. You search how much you are missing. 

Now the offsets. 

28 Thirst

A0 Max HP

78 Current HP

F0 Def

140 ATK SPD

168 RUN SPD

Forgive me if offsets changed or are mistyped. 

Don't hack atk spd too high. And for run speed, only increase by 4, and that's manageable. 

If you plan on sharing this anywhere, please do not take credit for my work. You can share and profit from my work, but GIVE CREDIT.  Enjoy. 

Thank for your info, im not have any plan to share anywhere. :3

@NoFear Thank for your info, but look like some offset not work for me, i just found other offset but don't know someon else can use it.

This is my offset:

Im use DEF like a base address ( i see it easy to search :v)

Hunger = -140

Thirst = -120

cur health = -A0

Max health = -80 (edited value will make game progress not save, but i dont need health anymore)

Cut down tree/mining speed = 18

move speed = 58

attack speed = 38

i work for me but i don't know it work for you :3

Thanks for the tip guys, tried duplicating items and it worked. problem now is coins, I can change it but it does not save at all. can anybody point me to the right direction on how I can hack the coins. Thank you guys in advance

On 7/24/2017 at 4:10 PM, Bonzkie said:

Thanks for the tip guys, tried duplicating items and it worked. problem now is coins, I can change it but it does not save at all. can anybody point me to the right direction on how I can hack the coins. Thank you guys in advance

edited

Edited by kimchanjun

9 hours ago, Bonzkie said:

Alright, finally managed to edit coins successfully and I was able to save the progress. What was ruining the save was the skill point edit. I was editing skill points and gold after that, so it never saved. 

Set up searches for Anonymous only and scan your gold on Double. To rescan, reset skill points for 5 gold. Once you reduce your scan for one single value, go to that address. Add the amount you need to the existing value. Two addresses above, do the same for Dword, adding the amount to that. I did it with 400.000.

After doing so, I was able to keep the gold. I'm pretty sure editing skill points was causing the game not to save.

[EDIT: not having much luck with this after the 1.5 update, kept the coins but having trouble editing values] 

Another cool thing I've been doing is to multiply resources with schematics. It works on crafting that needs 3 or more items. So something need like 3 wood, 5 stone, 2 rope you can group search Dword for it like: 3;5;2::15 (if you get more than 21 results, try reducing the group amount from 15 down to 5 (below 5 will present no results. Now directly on the scan page, edit all values to -20. Click on another recipe and back to the edited one and they will request -20 of each. You must have only 1 item of each on your inventory. When you try to build it, it will return to you stacks of 20 of the materials requested and the crafted item. Store the profits, put 1 piece of each in your inventory, rinse and repeat. 

If you want pics for this, I'll be happy to provide. Cheers and happy haxxin

Edited by Krakken

• Moderators

Successfully hacked everything from scratch with latest 1.5 build. 

I can work on a guide later.  Xp, DO NOT GO OVER MAX. 

You'll be level 0 with Max xp. 

3 hours ago, Krakken said:

Alright, finally managed to edit coins successfully and I was able to save the progress. What was ruining the save was the skill point edit. I was editing skill points and gold after that, so it never saved. 

Set up searches for Anonymous only and scan your gold on Double. To rescan, reset skill points for 5 gold. Once you reduce your scan for one single value, go to that address. Add the amount you need to the existing value. Two addresses above, do the same for Dword, adding the amount to that. I did it with 400.000.

After doing so, I was able to keep the gold. I'm pretty sure editing skill points was causing the game not to save.

[EDIT: not having much luck with this after the 1.5 update, kept the coins but having trouble editing values] 

Another cool thing I've been doing is to multiply resources with schematics. It works on crafting that needs 3 or more items. So something need like 3 wood, 5 stone, 2 rope you can group search Dword for it like: 3;5;2::15 (if you get more than 21 results, try reducing the group amount from 15 down to 5 (below 5 will present no results. Now directly on the scan page, edit all values to -20. Click on another recipe and back to the edited one and they will request -20 of each. You must have only 1 item of each on your inventory. When you try to build it, it will return to you stacks of 20 of the materials requested and the crafted item. Store the profits, put 1 piece of each in your inventory, rinse and repeat. 

If you want pics for this, I'll be happy to provide. Cheers and happy haxxin

Hey K,

either i'm stupid or the multiply resource thing is not working anymore since 1.5. I crafted several VSS Vintorez by chaning the value to 0 on version 1.4.6...I'd like to see some screens where its working.

Thanks and keep up