Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

27 minutes ago, kimchanjun said:

Find energy address then use offset calculator and C0 offset to jump exp value, if it wrong find near that address, you will find it :v

I did it step by step as seen in your video and in no hack's post but when i edit the coin and spend some it reverts back to the original even after exiting the level and closing and reopening the app..

18 minutes ago, NewbieHax said:

I did it step by step as seen in your video and in no hack's post but when i edit the coin and spend some it reverts back to the original even after exiting the level and closing and reopening the app..

That video is show you how to find your exp, but im not sure my offset still work with you, so you need verify it before do something else. If it is true, do follow NoFear's guide.

54 minutes ago, kimchanjun said:

That video is show you how to find your exp, but im not sure my offset still work with you, so you need verify it before do something else. If it is true, do follow NoFear's guide.

No. I got my exp values. And its 170840 and i grouped search it with my remaining coins. Got the results. But when i edit the double value of my coins it reverts back even by following no hacks guide

23 hours ago, kimchanjun said:

This is video about hack DEF, it can make u not take dmg from zombie ( about 250 ~ 300 def, i think)

And dont share or public this video, thank.

Search your DEF (double) and change it until you find address.

equip all armor you have and freeze it then unequip, unfreeze and equip it again.

Repeat that until you have your DEF you want.

This hack does work but since I'm a new starter and everything locked It takes infinity to raise stats of an armor which has a very low stats on it... Anyone here found a level hack yet?

8 minutes ago, NewbieHax said:

No. I got my exp values. And its 170840 and i grouped search it with my remaining coins. Got the results. But when i edit the double value of my coins it reverts back even by following no hacks guide

This is my tip, after edit your value, no need to spend it, just enter any location you stay then go out. After that re-open your game. hope it work with you.

6 minutes ago, FourmB0ss said:

This hack does work but since I'm a new starter and everything locked It takes infinity to raise stats of an armor which has a very low stats on it... Anyone here found a level hack yet?

Go to bunker A, then you will found some good armor here without zombie, use it to raise your armor stats faster.

I did my coin hack easily but had to try 3 times on new accounts to get it to work.

1: I had 25 coins, search 25 coins as double anonymous.

2: Spend some.

3: Refine the new value.

4: Click on the new value in the list and go to.

5: You will see the coin amount highlighted and a 2nd number above your coin which is in a double value that ends with a negative number. 

5: Select both and change your COIN value with DWORD to whatever value u want, for safety reason and for game to not crash keep it at million. 

6: Change the second number with DWORD to the same number.

This trick crashed my game 2 times but on the 3rd time it worked and saved. I set it to 2m coin but it game me 7,777,444 gold which mad me go " WTF!?!?!" but it worked and it saved lol

17 minutes ago, FourmB0ss said:

I did my coin hack easily but had to try 3 times on new accounts to get it to work.

5: You will see the coin amount highlighted and a 2nd number above your coin which is in a double value that ends with a negative number. 

5: Select both and change your COIN value with DWORD to whatever value u want, for safety reason and for game to not crash keep it at million. 

This trick crashed my game 2 times but on the 3rd time it worked and saved. I set it to 2m coin but it game me 7,777,444 gold which mad me go " WTF!?!?!" but it worked and it saved lol

Can you post a screenshot of the number above the coin value that ends with a negative number? I did it but it doesnt save

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, FourmB0ss said:

The dword and double SHOULD NOT MATCH... 

If dword = 445 and gold is 25

25,000,025 gold would give you 25,000,445  dword. 

Pay attention to the value checks....  

For me I didn't even have to bother, edit double value only synced fine. 

When you load game, I think you have 3 gold values. 

Starting, current and spent. 

What I was explaining to do was finding the "starting" amount and modify that.  What ends up happening, you try to spend the gold and save and quit. What you bought does not save, but your start gold will be the hacked amount. 

You are right NoFear, I tried doing my own step just now and it wouldn't save. I have no idea why I am getting the numbers shown in this picture for the 4th time it's negative but when I did it right after the update came the 1st number on bottom wasn't negative and it was a much smaller number and it did save. 

Is the number negative because I already have a mass load of coins? Modding for me never made any sense lol

Screenshot_1.png

3 minutes ago, NoFear said:

You have negative coins. Correct. 

You mean my original coin is negative? My coin which I tried to modify and gave negative number is 7,776,202

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, FourmB0ss said:

You mean my original coin is negative? My coin which I tried to modify and gave negative number is 7,776,202

What s the double value below the dword? The value 

25 minutes ago, NoFear said:

The dword and double SHOULD NOT MATCH... 

If dword = 445 and gold is 25

25,000,025 gold would give you 25,000,445  dword. 

Pay attention to the value checks....  

For me I didn't even have to bother, edit double value only synced fine. 

When you load game, I think you have 3 gold values. 

Starting, current and spent. 

What I was explaining to do was finding the "starting" amount and modify that.  What ends up happening, you try to spend the gold and save and quit. What you bought does not save, but your start gold will be the hacked amount. 

Can you post a video of your original method? Coz when i change only the double value and spend it.. it reverts back to normal.. even after entering and leaving the stage and reopeing the game

9 minutes ago, NoFear said:

What s the double value below the dword? The value 

hmmmm I'm afraid I don't understand you. The number below the negative highlighted number? Here's a wider pic.

Screenshot_3.png

Can you post a video of your original method? Coz when i change only the double value and spend it.. it reverts back to normal.. even after entering and leaving the stage and reopeing the game

I tried my own method on main acc and didn't work ( it reset) Let me try my method on a new account with 25 coins and see if it works since It won't work on a huge sum of gold apparently.. gimme a few