Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

Give yourself negative 50000 of item. Will be negative weight, giving you extra carry.

Hi BRO!!! Wait, I can get more!
for example, I had 20 firewood, I found their value and changed to negative -999999999? But with a negative value items simply disappear from the inventory at all! Or do you do something different?

Here is 100% working method!
For example, the load capacity of your machine 35 tons in gg drives and look for the value of 35000000 (ie tons we translate into grams), find the value and translate it, for example, in 999000000! And everything works, cheers!!!

Screenshot_Day_R_Premium_20190217-080844.png

• Moderators
5 hours ago, zverilius said:

Hi BRO!!! Wait, I can get more!
for example, I had 20 firewood, I found their value and changed to negative -999999999? But with a negative value items simply disappear from the inventory at all! Or do you do something different?

The became qty of item might've got patch. But you found the characters carry limit ? nicely done

Using similar idea, can edit item weights to negative too

14 hours ago, zverilius said:

Here is 100% working method!
For example, the load capacity of your machine 35 tons in gg drives and look for the value of 35000000 (ie tons we translate into grams), find the value and translate it, for example, in 999000000! And everything works, cheers!!!

Screenshot_Day_R_Premium_20190217-080844.png

what range and type did you used to get  those values?... cuz i only have bicycle xD

1 hour ago, Varooval said:

Any idea when will @BadCase release the script publicly? I wanna try it so bad.. ?

I am probably going to release it within the next week or so, a few things will be donor only functions like the Belaz and some items that are used as "online currencies" in trade, since this was originally going to be a Donor only script

13 hours ago, NoMoreFun said:

what range and type did you used to get  those values?... cuz i only have bicycle xD

Choose your vehicle that you have chosen as a trip (unless of course you have it), look at its capacity, translate this value into grams, enter data in GG, type "E:Double", find and hack!

On 1/31/2019 at 3:44 PM, Sendul said:

Ah, found another method and it simple

1) make sure u have 2 amount item .

2) search value double 0.08

3) drop 1 amount

4) input 0.06 and refine search .

5) change it to whatever u want .

Can you tell me more specifictly?

On 1/31/2019 at 3:44 PM, Sendul said:

Ah, found another method and it simple

1) make sure u have 2 amount item .

2) search value double 0.08

3) drop 1 amount

4) input 0.06 and refine search .

5) change it to whatever u want .

Can explain more specifictly or at least give a SS or video, cause I have tried many method to hack item.

On 2/22/2018 at 2:05 AM, peipakoa said:

Throw your bullets to the ground and scan with GG for that number (double values, the yellow ones) next pick up 1 bullet and scan again. Then change the results for  the number of bullets you want, for example 9999. Switch screens for this tricks to work and lift a ton of bullets! Or granades... or missiles... or bricks..Screenshot_2018-02-21-15-53-04.thumb.png.3ef2d5850629185a326b3751dcb22a5e.png  It works with every item in the game!

Screenshot_2018-02-21-15-53-19.png

Screenshot_2018-02-21-15-53-39.png

Screenshot_2018-02-21-15-53-53.png

Screenshot_2018-02-21-15-54-00.png

Screenshot_2018-02-21-15-54-16.png

Screenshot_2018-02-21-15-54-39.png

Screenshot_2018-02-21-15-54-45.png

Screenshot_2018-02-21-15-54-57.png

It doesn't work anymore.

3 hours ago, LaKheder said:

It doesn't work anymore.

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7ADq/vsUqjfRGw

Hello! Just checked it myself and made a video on hacking on the increase in any subject! Download, watch, try and succeed!
Fuzzy - search for a decrease, as a result, be sure to look for a value from 0.9 to 0.01! Good luck!

DO NOT UPLOAD THIS VIDEO TO THE INTERNET AND/OR ON YOUTUBE!

On 9/10/2018 at 11:04 AM, NoFear said:

Click item in inventory. Search qty (double format). Click on another item, search qty. Repeat until 1 result. Edit to desired qty, drop items. Goto pick them up, it will be the edited amount.

It work for me at the first time, but when I edited the qty, noting change, second time nothing found anymore, can you solve this?

On 2/18/2019 at 11:14 AM, BadCase said:

I am probably going to release it within the next week or so, a few things will be donor only functions like the Belaz and some items that are used as "online currencies" in trade, since this was originally going to be a Donor only script

@BadCase why did you delete ur video in ytube?

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7ADq/vsUqjfRGw

Hello! Just checked it myself and made a video on hacking on the increase in any subject! Download, watch, try and succeed!
Fuzzy - search for a decrease, as a result, be sure to look for a value from 0.9 to 0.01! Good luck!

DO NOT UPLOAD THIS VIDEO TO THE INTERNET AND/OR ON YOUTUBE!

Its too complecated bro, I can't catch it.

Any simple method?

Edited by LaKheder