Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2020 at 6:14 PM, mm6ff8 said:

Example, Torch:

Search 1;2;500::100 (48bits + 48b +4b)

This usually has few search results, then by simple reasoning and trials and errors, you find the right one, let's say 9CADC750 = 1, ##80 = 2, ##B0 = 500, then ##E0 should be 1 the quantity, you can change it to 100 0, 1k, or whatever.

If ##E0 isn't 1, then you're in bad luck, this thing is broken into two pieces. Then, you should restart the game and try again.

You can search 1;2,500;1::148 at the beginning, but then it's very likely that you get a lot more search results. At the end, it'll take more time to find the right one.

[added 4 minutes later]

Why bother?

Cheat the crafted quantity of Chlorcystamine, say get 1k or 1kk instead of 1, then trade in Chelyabinsk.

If you can't or don't wanna get that far yet, cheat some Torch.

Hi! I just created an account here and I saw your post that was created months ago about Day R Survival.. I was amazed by the things you've said and tried copying it on my end, then when I did this, when I searched for the value Sulfuric Acid which is 200;50;5::100, there was just 3 results which are ##80 = 200, ##B0 = 50, & ##E0 = 5. Does this mean that I need to restart the game and try again or if not, where can I change the quantity of items? To make the 1 sulfur, 1 saltpeter, 1 clean to 1000 or more Sulfuric Acid??

Thank you for your assistance..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 3:16 AM, Teddy09 said:

Hi! I just created an account here and I saw your post that was created months ago about Day R Survival.. I was amazed by the things you've said and tried copying it on my end, then when I did this, when I searched for the value Sulfuric Acid which is 200;50;5::100, there was just 3 results which are ##80 = 200, ##B0 = 50, & ##E0 = 5. Does this mean that I need to restart the game and try again or if not, where can I change the quantity of items? To make the 1 sulfur, 1 saltpeter, 1 clean to 1000 or more Sulfuric Acid??

Thank you for your assistance..

Congras, you found it already!

If you want to change the amount of the materials required to make this, change them to 1.

If you want to change the amount of sulfuric acids made, tap ##E0, then "GOTO", then  see if ##10 is 1. If it is, bingo! Change to 1000 or whatever you want. If not, you need to restart the game and search again.

If you have memory tab filtered ".0$" like I do all the time, "GOTO" memory tab, switch back to search tab, then "GOTO" again.

Filtering makes memory tab much much easily to read and find what you need.

On 2/18/2020 at 6:09 AM, Suati97 said:

Is there a way to hack level or xp you can get? tried a lot  of things... The only thing that I know is that the range is Ch and value must be double

Cheat weapon damage. Then turn on "Unrandomizer." Now, search in the wild, and one-hit kill anything you searched. You will level up really fast.

Be warned though, when Unrandomizer is on, Dodge rate is either 0% or 100%. If aiming at your enemy shows anything not 100%, then it is a guaranteed MISS. You should move to a different location to get a clear shot/direct hit. If it's still under 100% even if close range hit, then you have to turn off Unrandomizer for this hit; in the long run, invest some Perk Points in "Sharp Eye" for additional hit chance. And remember to turn it on again to get immediate searched enemies. Or, cheat and get bunches of grenades, then cheat damage, then boom, kill anything regardless hit chance; be ultra careful not to get boomed by grenade bandits!

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2020 at 5:13 AM, mm6ff8 said:

Cheat weapon damage. Then turn on "Unrandomizer." Now, search in the wild, and one-hit kill anything you searched. You will level up really fast.

Be warned though, when Unrandomizer is on, Dodge rate is either 0% or 100%. If aiming at your enemy shows anything not 100%, then it is a guaranteed MISS. You should move to a different location to get a clear shot/direct hit. If it's still under 100% even if close range hit, then you have to turn off Unrandomizer for this hit; in the long run, invest some Perk Points in "Sharp Eye" for additional hit chance. And remember to turn it on again to get immediate searched enemies. Or, cheat and get bunches of grenades, then cheat damage, then boom, kill anything regardless hit chance; be ultra careful not to get boomed by grenade bandits!

Sorry for the bump or revival. But i just want to know if the same method still works for the present Day R? And is it safe to use online? Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2020 at 4:26 AM, okatokat said:

Sorry for the bump or revival. But i just want to know if the same method still works for the present Day R? And is it safe to use online? Thanks. 

As far as my own account in the most up-to-date version is concerned, GG cheats still work and not detected.

Provided that, #1 you don't get too greedy, #2 most importantly, don't SHARE your cheated stuff. Say, don't get 1k or 1m Sulfuric Acids, or Steel or whatsoever, instead of 1, and then give out for free like crazy.

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2020 at 12:40 AM, mm6ff8 said:

As far as my own account in the most up-to-date version is concerned, GG cheats still work and not detected.

Provided that, #1 you don't get too greedy, #2 most importantly, don't SHARE your cheated stuff. Say, don't get 1k or 1m Sulfuric Acids, or Steel or whatsoever, instead of 1, and then give out for free like crazy.

I suppose there's nothing we can do about caps in the recent versions now with all the protection? 

On 10/3/2019 at 9:10 PM, mm6ff8 said:

Some hacks are working. All searches in Double.

Vehicle Capacity: BelAZ, search 200,000,000 (that's 200 tons in grams), usually 1~3 results, easy to find the right one.

Vehicle Speed: BelAZ, search 60, hundreds of result, edit the first hundred, take a look to make sure it work, then reverse all. Warning, this could crash the game.

Weapon Damage: Homemaker Pistol, search 45;75::20, usually only one result, the right one.

All (or most?) weapon Damage are close in memory. You can save these, so if your enemy uses the same and you make a mistake, you can modify it to avoid one hit kill.

Design crafting, start with Sulfuric Acid, search 200;50;5::100, usually only a few results, easy to find the right one, change to 1. Then 0x30 after the last ingredient, there is the quantity of the item you are crafting, say, make it 1000. For 1 Sulfur, 1 Saltpeter, and 1 Clean Water, we're getting 1000 Sulfuric Acid. Cool!

All Design crafting are closer in memory. Then we can proceed to potions, food, weapons, armors, etc.

But remember that some items' quantity can not be found, like Soap or Tanning Mixture, but Plastic Explosive or Tanned Leather can be found.

Also, the ingredients to repair armors, the fuel draining of broken vehicles, lead from broken car battery (great for trading)), or butchering of animal carcass...

But I need some Caps to change my Perks to optimal ones. And I can't find the Caps or do the item swapping.

I am so confused. I can find torch and sulfuric acid recipes and change the amounts, but that's it. All the other recipes end up with like 300 results, how do you refine them? Also if I "search nearby" on any of the results on say the torch recipe I get zero results. 

All I want is a load of salt *cries* and from what I can try and see, you can't seem to add in more items? Like, freeze the item value and drop or pick up them or increase the value or whatever?

Edited by MagikMurlok

On 6/21/2020 at 12:48 AM, MagikMurlok said:

I suppose there's nothing we can do about caps in the recent versions now with all the protection? 

I didn't find a way to directly change the caps in new versions. But there are some workaround.

If you're willing to forfeit all the new things, like the Christmas 2019 house, then install some really old version, say maybe v1.548 or earlier, simple Double value search will do the job. And you can get as many now extinct items that way, especially the Tank Armor and GShG-7.62, or you can get BelAZ from the beginning. Be careful with Vehicle Repair Kit if you're playing online, don't use it on BelAZ or don't use it at all or get banned.

On 6/21/2020 at 2:17 AM, MagikMurlok said:

I am so confused. I can find torch and sulfuric acid recipes and change the amounts, but that's it. All the other recipes end up with like 300 results, how do you refine them? Also if I "search nearby" on any of the results on say the torch recipe I get zero results. 

All I want is a load of salt *cries* and from what I can try and see, you can't seem to add in more items? Like, freeze the item value and drop or pick up them or increase the value or whatever?

Yes, they are nearby. But no, don't get too near, try maybe 17 millions, yes, millions. That's like from 0x7A90000000 to 7AA0000000. Cuz all the data can get scattered around, sometimes pretty far away. And then by the order in the Craft menu, like, to hack Lidiacide-34, search and find Chemistry Lab and it will be really close after if the data is not split; if they are, search and find UAZ-469 and it will be really close before.

The simple drop or pick up doesn't work for some time.

For Salt, make some Moonshine Barrels and hack it when harvesting, change Barrel to Moonshine ratio to 1k or something, then Craft to Salt. Again, if playing online, don't get too greedy at once, get maybe 1k Moonshine today, then another 1k some other day, not 10kk right away.

On 6/21/2020 at 2:17 AM, MagikMurlok said:

Wait, it's much easier to get Salt through Gasoline in trade route.

A broken ZIL-130 gives 3500 to 7000 Diesel, search 3500;7000::20, GOTO memory and look above, 3000 and 6000, that's another Diesel, 2500 and 5000, Gasoline, ...1000 and 2000 Gasoline for ZAZ-968. Modify to 10x or 100x.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 7:28 AM, mm6ff8 said:

I didn't find a way to directly change the caps in new versions. But there are some workaround.

If you're willing to forfeit all the new things, like the Christmas 2019 house, then install some really old version, say maybe v1.548 or earlier, simple Double value search will do the job. And you can get as many now extinct items that way, especially the Tank Armor and GShG-7.62, or you can get BelAZ from the beginning. Be careful with Vehicle Repair Kit if you're playing online, don't use it on BelAZ or don't use it at all or get banned.

Wait what?...You can spawn items from one version to another ? How is that even possible, for example, to get the tank armor, I'll need to find the ID from the old version then just paste it into another item ? 

Edited by SmokeAnDrink

• 2 weeks later...

day r survival Hack Level, Health, Fast Moving.

Level: Search "2E-323;0.5;1;2;3;128W;256W;512W(TYPE DOUBLE)

Refine: "0.5"

editAll: "1"

*Try Do Some Missions*

Health: Search "1;5;100:129" (TYPE DOUBLE)

Refine: "100"

editAll: "1.8E307" _______________________

Fast Moving: Search "0.15;0.85;100:33" (TYPE DOUBLE)

Refine: "0.85"

editAll: "1000"

Edited by HuyCter5